View Poll Results: How was Bleach 390

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5

    22 46.81%
  • 4

    8 17.02%
  • 3

    5 10.64%
  • 2

    6 12.77%
  • 1

    6 12.77%
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131
  1. #1
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827

    Bleach 390 Discussion/ 391 Predictions

    New Bleach is out..

    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/390-40/1

    I don't talk about Bleach too much cause I hate 90% of the characters.. But Aizen & Gin are amazing, and this chapter was like a poem of how amazing Aizen is. 5 out of 5!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Once again, Aizen makes this chapter. I always knew that Aizen wasn't only about his zanpakuto's ability. The man is outright badass. He implied back in the SS arc that he had reached the pinnacle of a Shinigami's ability. I think this chapter was the beginning of proving that without a doubt and then some. As Gin so eloquently mentioned, Aizen is a pretty much a few steps above the rest. Yamamoto and Kyoraku (and hopefully Unohana) have no choice but to step in and do something or else they're gonna have a massacre on their hands courtesy of Aizen by his lonesome. Bankais will be released. It almost feels like a case of no choice against Aizen. If I were to vote in this poll, I'd give it a 5 just for Aizen.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    If Aizen is so strong, it makes you wonder why he bothered creating the Espada... He could've just destroyed the Captains in the Soul Society and then waited for the Hougyoku to open there.

    Oh well...

  4. #4
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    damn this chapter was f'n awesome.. aizen complete raped that dog captain
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  5. #5
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    epic chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aizen for one more time proves how badass he really is.i have the same question with roshi."If Aizen is so strong, it makes you wonder why he bothered creating the Espada"

  6. #6
    Senior Member stevensr123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    england,liverpool
    Posts
    972
    I liked this chapter (Because Aizen is bad ass) , but once again no story progression at all, kubo is basically just miliking bleach of all its got.

    this chapter was just too hype aizen once again FACT!!! and its going to back fire on Kubo, because when he get's defeated then it can only be because of PLOTKAI,.

  7. #7
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,189
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Once again, Aizen makes this chapter. I always knew that Aizen wasn't only about his zanpakuto's ability. The man is outright badass. He implied back in the SS arc that he had reached the pinnacle of a Shinigami's ability. I think this chapter was the beginning of proving that without a doubt and then some. As Gin so eloquently mentioned, Aizen is a pretty much a few steps above the rest. Yamamoto and Kyoraku (and hopefully Unohana) have no choice but to step in and do something or else they're gonna have a massacre on their hands courtesy of Aizen by his lonesome. Bankais will be released. It almost feels like a case of no choice against Aizen. If I were to vote in this poll, I'd give it a 5 just for Aizen.
    i always thought that he was only all about this zanpakuto, and without it he would have been nothing... but this chapter proves me wrong. he is one tough baddass.,,

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    epic chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aizen for one more time proves how badass he really is.i have the same question with roshi."If Aizen is so strong, it makes you wonder why he bothered creating the Espada"
    IMO ,,,,, he gather/made the espada to test the orb of destruction
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    Senior Member kuroihikari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,622
    Man, I hope the anime doesn't mess this up. If they do this right, this could feel just like one of those old-school samurai movies.

  9. #9
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    I liked this chapter (Because Aizen is bad ass) , but once again no story progression at all, kubo is basically just miliking bleach of all its got.

    this chapter was just too hype aizen once again FACT!!! and its going to back fire on Kubo, because when he get's defeated then it can only be because of PLOTKAI,.
    i agree with you. i think that when ichigo finally kills aizen everyone will be disappointed

  10. #10
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Quote Originally Posted by stevensr123 View Post
    I liked this chapter (Because Aizen is bad ass) , but once again no story progression at all, kubo is basically just miliking bleach of all its got.

    this chapter was just too hype aizen once again FACT!!! and its going to back fire on Kubo, because when he get's defeated then it can only be because of PLOTKAI,.
    Lol Story progression.... There hasn't been any of that since the Turn Back the Pendulum arc. If Kubo wants that, he needs Aizen to leave Fake Karakura town for some unexplainable reason (aside from going to SS to create the King's Key) even though he far outclasses almost everyone on the battlefield right now and can get rid of most everyone who stands in the way of his goals. As I mentioned earlier, we better see a slew of new Bankais in the coming weeks.

    If Ichigo defeats Aizen here in this battle, it will most definitely be Plotkai. Especially, when Aizen was mindfucking Ichigo last chapter. It would only be partly acceptable if Ichigo came back at a later time after super intense Hyperbolic Time Chamber training. Then we could start entertaining the thought of Ichigo actually being a match for Aizen lol.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •