View Poll Results: How was Bleach 390

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • 5

    22 46.81%
  • 4

    8 17.02%
  • 3

    5 10.64%
  • 2

    6 12.77%
  • 1

    6 12.77%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 131

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,827

    Bleach 390 Discussion/ 391 Predictions

    New Bleach is out..

    http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/390-40/1

    I don't talk about Bleach too much cause I hate 90% of the characters.. But Aizen & Gin are amazing, and this chapter was like a poem of how amazing Aizen is. 5 out of 5!

  2. #2
    Senior Member Afro Thunda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Fairfield, CA
    Posts
    6,813
    Once again, Aizen makes this chapter. I always knew that Aizen wasn't only about his zanpakuto's ability. The man is outright badass. He implied back in the SS arc that he had reached the pinnacle of a Shinigami's ability. I think this chapter was the beginning of proving that without a doubt and then some. As Gin so eloquently mentioned, Aizen is a pretty much a few steps above the rest. Yamamoto and Kyoraku (and hopefully Unohana) have no choice but to step in and do something or else they're gonna have a massacre on their hands courtesy of Aizen by his lonesome. Bankais will be released. It almost feels like a case of no choice against Aizen. If I were to vote in this poll, I'd give it a 5 just for Aizen.

  3. #3
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Once again, Aizen makes this chapter. I always knew that Aizen wasn't only about his zanpakuto's ability. The man is outright badass. He implied back in the SS arc that he had reached the pinnacle of a Shinigami's ability. I think this chapter was the beginning of proving that without a doubt and then some. As Gin so eloquently mentioned, Aizen is a pretty much a few steps above the rest. Yamamoto and Kyoraku (and hopefully Unohana) have no choice but to step in and do something or else they're gonna have a massacre on their hands courtesy of Aizen by his lonesome. Bankais will be released. It almost feels like a case of no choice against Aizen. If I were to vote in this poll, I'd give it a 5 just for Aizen.
    i always thought that he was only all about this zanpakuto, and without it he would have been nothing... but this chapter proves me wrong. he is one tough baddass.,,

    Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    epic chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aizen for one more time proves how badass he really is.i have the same question with roshi."If Aizen is so strong, it makes you wonder why he bothered creating the Espada"
    IMO ,,,,, he gather/made the espada to test the orb of destruction
    Spoiler!

  4. #4
    I also shikai. iBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Once again, Aizen makes this chapter. I always knew that Aizen wasn't only about his zanpakuto's ability. The man is outright badass. He implied back in the SS arc that he had reached the pinnacle of a Shinigami's ability. I think this chapter was the beginning of proving that without a doubt and then some. As Gin so eloquently mentioned, Aizen is a pretty much a few steps above the rest. Yamamoto and Kyoraku (and hopefully Unohana) have no choice but to step in and do something or else they're gonna have a massacre on their hands courtesy of Aizen by his lonesome. Bankais will be released. It almost feels like a case of no choice against Aizen. If I were to vote in this poll, I'd give it a 5 just for Aizen.
    Indeed, I mean they have an obligation and responsibility to go Bankai at this point. Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana and Yama have to do it. Also I'm still pissed at how pathetic Love and Rose are, honestly. Oh and Urahara, Isshin and Ryuuken, do Isshin and Ryuuken really want their sons dying? lol
    Last edited by iBankai; 02-03-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

  5. #5
    ɹǝʎʍɐן Я I Hand Banana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Hall of fame
    Posts
    5,359
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Indeed, I mean they have an obligation and responsibility to go Bankai at this point. Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana and Yama have to do it. Also I'm still pissed at how pathetic Love and Rose are, honestly. Oh and Urahara, Isshin and Ryuuken, do they really want their sons dying? lol
    Urahara has a son?

  6. #6
    I also shikai. iBankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    432
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Urahara has a son?
    Lmao, when I was typing that I realized that too, but I was too lazy to correct it. So I just assumed people would know what I meant.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

  7. #7
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Urahara has a son?
    no he does not have a son
    Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Lmao, when I was typing that I realized that too, but I was too lazy to correct it. So I just assumed people would know what I meant.
    i knew what you ment
    Spoiler!

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    1,438
    If Aizen is so strong, it makes you wonder why he bothered creating the Espada... He could've just destroyed the Captains in the Soul Society and then waited for the Hougyoku to open there.

    Oh well...

  9. #9
    GAI SENSEI 4 HOKAGE bankai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    doing your mom
    Posts
    3,188
    damn this chapter was f'n awesome.. aizen complete raped that dog captain
    Spoiler!

  10. #10
    Legendary Member halaros536's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    4,536
    epic chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aizen for one more time proves how badass he really is.i have the same question with roshi."If Aizen is so strong, it makes you wonder why he bothered creating the Espada"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •