Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

22 46.81%

8 17.02%

5 10.64%

6 12.77%

6 12.77%
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Why do I still bother reading this manga ?! That is on my mind recently, only thing left worth seeing is the art. Maybe mangakas behind Bleach should just move on to something else, and first of all end Bleach.

Anyway, chapter sucked (as the last 5-9). We get it, Aizen IS strong !! So can the plot move on Ichigo now for example - Im curious on how will Kubo make Ichigo "strong" enough to FINALY take on Aizen fair and square. Just hope it wont be any stupid hax like POW mentioned. Or maybe we get to see villian winning the whole manga over for a change .. hmm, yeah that would fit sucha nonsense of a manga like Bleach.

*Dissapointed*
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

aizen is a MAN...im still waiting on kisuke!!! i know he is the only one who can hang with him. i think he made that portable gigai just for aizen.

twitter.com/jedijuck

uuhhh...not too much to talk about here. My only question is: did Rose get owned too? He looked pretty scared then we see a splash of blood.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Is it me, or is Gin dickriding Aizen hard?

WHO cares about the dog being slashed? Maybe Kubo wants to show his skills in drawing and he wants to prove that effects (is that CG something) are better on mangas not on animes. It would be better to read Bleach monthly in this kind of pace. Well, 4 weeks of reading bleach equals to one week reading another manga in terms of storyline.

Ok just finished reading it and I gotta say. We now know that Aizen really does whoop ass
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Kubo's talented, it's not easy to freeze time in a manga so that practically nothing moves on, but he, he's really got a hand for such things.

Stay on topic guys. Discuss this weeks chapter, don't discuss Steve's avatar or wether OP is better than Bleach.

After seeing Aizen own the doggy's Bankai in Shikai, I wonder if Aizen could take Ken in a pure melee match now.
    Spoiler!

Finally a pretty epic chapter. Aizen is moving up on my character list. The fact that they're all fighting at full strength and Aizen has one hand in his pocket and is slicing people down left to right is amazing. Ichigo better have something amazing ready or else he's a goner.
    Signature by me.