22 46.81%

8 17.02%

5 10.64%

6 12.77%

6 12.77%
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Wow, absolutely nothing happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    So he's strong because he's the strongest? WOW! Amazing revelation that we had no prior knowledge to.

Got to hell Kublow.

ok ok I know Im being really harsh on him, but wow has my tolerance peaked. Im just going to try to enjoy the pretty pictures and anticipate the next chapter like always -_-.
    You do realize that that's just how some of us feel about naruto, right? (funny how bleach is the opposite...14+ pages of fight, 4-5 pages of talk, when naruto is 14+ pages of spam, and 3-4 pages of actual fighting....when madara isn't commenting about his love for sasuke *which by the way gets way more hype than Aizen...heck he gets more hype than hitsugaya*, he brags about a plan that will prob never come to fruition)

This the above statement coming from a naruto-fan or from a neutral standing point of observation.

If it's from a neutral point, then please ignore this reply.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    What are you talking about? It was revealed that Aizen is indeed strong. Disproving all notions of the contrary.

Marik, dont let the Naruto avatar fool you. Im not really a fan of it. And as far as partiality, I have none. Im simply unsatisfied with this chapter. And Im ridiculing Kublow on the internet because of it. People might disagree with the plot's direction, but Naruto atleast has consistent storytelling balanced with action for the most part. Its nothing remarkable, but atleast its there. With bleach lately, there is very little to discuss, or think about because there simply isnt any or very littles substance to his chapters. This is why I think Bleach is also an acqired taste on some levels. It has a certain charm that attracts fans and makes it occult(me included). Whatever Kubo is planning for the future of his manga, I hope it gets back to exploring the world he created, and not just endless fights that have little to do with the progression of the plot.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    We learned that Aizen was strong... and that Gin admires Aizen.

Noone could have known those things before this chapter.

Oh, and dog-captain got owned... And Gin watched aizen own captains and vizards. Seriously, why didnt they just show gin with some popcorn and soda?

I understand all the story-whores out there freaking out about Kubo's pacing here, because I too am usually bitching about how the story is going nowhere. But I must admit, I liked this chapter a lot. Nothing but Aizen shit-stomping everyone's face in. good times.

So we finally know what Gin is up to. He is standing on a building orgasming to Aizen's awesomeness. Now if we just knew wtf Yamaji is doing, all would be well. I would think he were the type of person to come up and own Gin from behind while he was dicking off, being that Yamaji seems like the type who doesn't fck around when its time to fight(much like Shunsui when he gets serious).

Bleach is an aquired taste... like wine. Some get better with age, some go too vinegar.

personally i think the lack of story is a big failing... and its really sad, because kublow (to quote stev3) has created some creat characters... ill always be a fan of bleach, but i cant argue with people when they say its shit for having no plot...

Veteran Member
    i just kinda watch/read the shit i like, dont really ever consider myself a fan or fanatic.. :-/

How long are byakuya/kenpachi/chad/renji/rukia/ishida/mayuri going to stay in HM?? seems like a waste..

How much more hype is Aizen gonna get? Do we not know already that he is incredibly strong? Do we need to dedicate an entire arc on analyzing how strong he is? We're eventually going to have to rename the manga "Aizen". I dont know how much more I can take of this. Oh and guys, you gotta love Kubo's writing skills here:

NO FUCKING SHIT!

This is exactly what I'm thinking wtf are we back to wasting time with over sized panels which do nothing to move the story along.

- The only good thing in this chapter is maybe Aizen actually killed some people

- The bad part is that if Kubo used the panels properly Aizen could have killed more people

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Disappointing stuff, actually... Kind of bored of seeing how awesome Aizen is, let's move on already.
    Yea its getting really old I mean wtf is Yamamoto doing? Can he not kill Gin in like 10 seconds then join the fight!

- Ichigo is becoming soo lame we don't have hero like Goku who jumps into a fight prepared for battle or the tactical battles of Naruto instead we get silly backhand bitch fest.

Whats the point of him coming here if hes not ready?

I think the only way Ichigo could win atm is if something captain planet kind of ghey happened and everyone gave Ichigo some of their power and he absorbed it all and got a temporary boost and became super Ichigo.

That or Aizen uses a dildo on Inoue causing Ichigo to loose all sanity going Hollow level 3. In any case I'm fine with everyone there dying as they are all proving to be useless....

The one redeeming factor could be if all the weak captains get told by Yamamoto to fall back and he calls all the real high level captains to get ready for the real fight.

Yamamoto , 8th squad Captain , 13th Squad Captain , 4th Squad Captain VS Aizen - NO KIDS, PUSSIES AND SHITLESS HEROS INVITED

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I like them dont get me wrong. But Im not fanatic about them. I really enjoy discussing them if anything. What am I a fan of...hmm never thought of that. and that's your answer.
    If we were to judge from the new avatar... Ohmygod, I won't process that thought.
    Anyways, Aizen's once again being awesome, and Bleach isn't moving. Well, yeah, the dog got owned, but is it really development?
    Despite the stall, in some ways I believe Kubo can still save the plot, because he's been telling the same story since the beginning, and it's a good thing, but he isn't really good at using plot devices, which causes repetitions and bad turns, though on the long term it could sort of make sense. I think the way to go with Bleach is read it once a month or two. It can still be disappointing, but not as much as once a week.

Ichigo2Join_Akatsuki tensa zangetsu's Avatar
    xactly i think we are all angry cuz we read it once a week and the progression is really slow, but i bet if sum guy comes in a few years and reads all the manga continuously he wouldnt moan would he,

oh yeah and i think if ichigo went full hollow like he did against ulquiorra (r.i.p) he might actually give aizen a fight, not even aizen can take it lightly against that!
    http://cheeseboy18193.deviantart.com/art/Hollow-Ichigo-Tiem-118848371
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he never existed

Give a man a fish you feed him for a day
    Teach a man to fish you feed him for life