Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll

22 46.81%

8 17.02%

5 10.64%

6 12.77%

6 12.77%
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Ryuuken and Isshin are obviously old school fighters like Yama-ji, Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake. i think these two won't appear until this fight is over with Aizen. Kubo has other plans for them and i think it will have something to do with Ichigo.

After Aizem leaves, there will probably be a great revelation. I sincerely doubt he will die or anything right now, and I think the creation of the Soul King's key might not necessarily involve the deaths of thousands at all; I think that's a smoke screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Namvel View Post
    Ryuuken and Isshin are obviously old school fighters like Yama-ji, Unohana, Shunsui and Ukitake. i think these two won't appear until this fight is over with Aizen.
    the same goes for urahara

i think HELL will come in to play again really soon i think aizen just leaves after pawning every one and gin may betray him and i think aizen opens a portal to HELL and says something like do u really thing i would do this with these week little hollows hahaha this was a test run and just leaves LOL but i really thing HELL will play a roll really really soon

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    Once again, Aizen makes this chapter. I always knew that Aizen wasn't only about his zanpakuto's ability. The man is outright badass. He implied back in the SS arc that he had reached the pinnacle of a Shinigami's ability. I think this chapter was the beginning of proving that without a doubt and then some. As Gin so eloquently mentioned, Aizen is a pretty much a few steps above the rest. Yamamoto and Kyoraku (and hopefully Unohana) have no choice but to step in and do something or else they're gonna have a massacre on their hands courtesy of Aizen by his lonesome. Bankais will be released. It almost feels like a case of no choice against Aizen. If I were to vote in this poll, I'd give it a 5 just for Aizen.
    Indeed, I mean they have an obligation and responsibility to go Bankai at this point. Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana and Yama have to do it. Also I'm still pissed at how pathetic Love and Rose are, honestly. Oh and Urahara, Isshin and Ryuuken, do Isshin and Ryuuken really want their sons dying? lol
    Last edited by iBankai; 02-03-2010 at 01:04 AM.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou

Quote Originally Posted by iBankai View Post
    Indeed, I mean they have an obligation and responsibility to go Bankai at this point. Kyouraku, Ukitake, Unohana and Yama have to do it. Also I'm still pissed at how pathetic Love and Rose are, honestly. Oh and Urahara, Isshin and Ryuuken, do they really want their sons dying? lol
    Urahara has a son?

Veteran Member
    i think he was saying something like.. urahara.. isshin and ryuuken dont want their sons dying. He didnt type it very clear.. but there is a , there.. So he might mean that urahara should let isshin and ryuuken in that area? or something... but meh.

Anyone think there will be an actual fight next chapter?

Naw. I predict a lot of black ink will be used.

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Naw. I predict a lot of black ink will be used.
    You couldnt call it bleach w/o it..

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Urahara has a son?
    Lmao, when I was typing that I realized that too, but I was too lazy to correct it. So I just assumed people would know what I meant.
    "Once the threads of fate are tangled, they cannot be undone" R.I.P Kikyou