22 46.81%

8 17.02%

5 10.64%

6 12.77%

6 12.77%
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 LastLast
    Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyosuke View Post
    Anyone else wondering wat Gin's really up to?
    Technically, it's impossible for anyone to know what he's up to right now. My guess is that he's going to continue to take up page space only serving to remind us that aizen is in fact, strong.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Technically, it's impossible for anyone to know what he's up to right now. My guess is that he's going to continue to take up page space only serving to remind us that aizen is in fact, strong.
    And lengthening and stiffening his weapon whenever he feels the need to satisfy Aizen?

Quote Originally Posted by AmarSa View Post
    I agree too, from what we've seen so far the only key to defeat him lies in his own personality, because otherwise he's invincible lol.
    I have to disagree, aizen doesn't have a god complex, thinking he is unreachable.

If that were the case he wouldn't have took any precautions such as the shield that protected him from ichigo's attack.

if he took "precautions" as he says, that is because he believes,no matter how unlikely, that there is at least 1 in a million chances of him being seriously injured instead of no chances at all.

That small piece of information makes all the difference in the world to me and aizen instead of thinking of himself as unreachable like you guys are saying, he is actually being just realistic.

It's like he said, he and his enemies have a different concept of what power is.

So from my point of view:

Aizen+God Complex=WRONG!
    Aizen+Realistic=BULL'S EYE!

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheu View Post
    I have to disagree, aizen doesn't have a god complex, thinking he is unreachable.

If that were the case he wouldn't have took any precautions such as the shield that protected him from ichigo's attack.

if he took "precautions" as he says, that is because he believes,no matter how unlikely, that there is at least 1 in a million chances of him being seriously injured instead of no chances at all.

That small piece of information makes all the difference in the world to me and aizen instead of thinking of himself as unreachable like you guys are saying, he is actually being just realistic.

It's like he said, he and his enemies have a different concept of what power is.

So from my point of view:

Aizen+God Complex=WRONG!
    Aizen+Realistic=BULL'S EYE!
    i totally agree with everything you said

Not even Kubo can defeat Aizen now.

YOU WA SHOCK!

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    And lengthening and stiffening his weapon whenever he feels the need to satisfy Aizen?

King of The Bleachtards BWORMKING's Avatar
    gah. i ALWAYS knew aizen wasen't all about his zanpakuto, but i cant stand bad guys who are psuedo-invincible, seriously, he just raped 3 captain levels like nothing >.> and im equally pissed at the tite for his constant shitting on komamura. DAMN IT ALL
    (

I am the KING of the bleachtards *period*
    no one can tell me otherwise
    anyone can challenge me
    thats just one more NOOB i'd be glad to PWN

THE OFFICIAL BIGGEST BLEACHTARD OF 2008-2009

I think this chapter is only to show that the captains are wrong in thinking that Aizen's Zan is their only threat. I don't think this Aizen godly Reign will continue too long though, don't forget that the Vizard Captains haven't used their Bankai + Mask as of yet, and I doubt that Shinji has shown us all he can do. Their just playing it safe. As for Komamura, he was just pawned by Tousen and barley able to stand, that's the only reason his getting pawned so easily by Aizen. Then there's Shinsui, would be interesting to see Aizen try to kill his own shadow by stomping on it.

Veteran Member
    @sharingan360 I was talking about that kisuke and yoruichi have probably seen aizens shikai, not the fathers. Sorry to the 2day-late reply, didnt have a pc as i was out of town.

Aizen probably knows all about all of the captiains shikais/bankais. He didnt know shinjis because shinji purposefully hid it from him. I doubt that the others would have, plus he is an excellent snoop. Would be interesting to see, nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    I think this chapter is only to show that the captains are wrong in thinking that Aizen's Zan is their only threat. I don't think this Aizen godly Reign will continue too long though, don't forget that the Vizard Captains haven't used their Bankai + Mask as of yet, and I doubt that Shinji has shown us all he can do. Their just playing it safe. As for Komamura, he was just pawned by Tousen and barley able to stand, that's the only reason his getting pawned so easily by Aizen. Then there's Shinsui, would be interesting to see Aizen try to kill his own shadow by stomping on it.
    it doesnt matter that they havent done their bankais or used the hollow mask.we have seen that he completely pawned so easily them in shikai without even using his own shikai.if they need their bankais just to be able to match him in his unreleased state that shows the difference in their power.and you forgot that he can do bankai too