47. You may not vote on this poll

22 46.81%

8 17.02%

5 10.64%

6 12.77%

6 12.77%
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    what choice do you have? If you root against him, he'll just come out the manga and make you pay for it dearly with your life. after he's done killing everyone first of course.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im actually rooting for the bad guy (aizen) lol, isnt that the wrong thing?
    In Bleach's case, its not wrong to root for the bad guy. It's not everyday where you get a bad guy that's so completely overwhelming in terms of everything when compared to most all of the good guys, that the only way a person could see him being defeated (as of right now) is with a large, heavy dose of Plotkai.

If anything, I certainly can't fault Kubo for creating the perfect bad guy. Aizen, as of right now, has no obvious flaws in his character. At least none that might lead to his eventual defeat. But I take that back now. Since Aizen is clearly too badass for his own good, he will undoubtedly come down with 'The AIDS' which will bring him down to a level where he's not Godly stronger than everyone else.

you are not the only one

No its not wrong. We should all root for the bad guy once in a while.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Afro Thunda View Post
    In Bleach's case, its not wrong to root for the bad guy. It's not everyday where you get a bad guy that's so completely overwhelming in terms of everything when compared to most all of the good guys, that the only way a person could see him being defeated (as of right now) is with a large, heavy dose of Plotkai.

If anything, I certainly can't fault Kubo for creating the perfect bad guy. Aizen, as of right now, has no obvious flaws in his character. At least none that might lead to his eventual defeat. But I take that back now. Since Aizen is clearly too badass for his own good, he will undoubtedly come down with 'The AIDS' which will bring him down to a level where he's not Godly stronger than everyone else.

If Aizen has one flaw it would be his over confidence in his abilities over everyone he might encounter. There may be secrets about Kings realm he knows nothing about that may prove fatal...in fact I think this will be the key to defeating him.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

If Aizen has one flaw it would be his over confidence in his abilities over everyone he might encounter. There may be secrets about Kings realm he knows nothing about that may prove fatal...in fact I think this will be the key to defeating him.
    i agree. also think Aizen is part of the royal family. if he can hide his true self from everyone, can't be that far fetched.

I agree too, from what we've seen so far the only key to defeat him lies in his own personality, because otherwise he's invincible lol.

Sephiroth anyone?! By no doubt will Aizen be consumed by his own idea of superiority, and it wouldn't surprise me if he would also in fact be the paw of something greater than himself that slipped past him.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Sephiroth anyone?! By no doubt will Aizen be consumed by his own idea of superiority, and it wouldn't surprise me if he would also in fact be the paw of something greater than himself that slipped past him.
    If thats true i hate to see who is using him as a pawn and how strong they are.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Anyone else wondering wat Gin's really up to?
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"