Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well it can't be that simple because Oda doesn't give us info that obvious if you think he does i must reading a completlly different manga.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

I really think it can be that simple. If the person dies, or maybe if they die in a certain way, then the DF goes back into the world somewhere. Maybe there is a pattern of where they go after the person dies, but this makes sense to me. No 2 fruits AT THE SAME TIME. I think more than one person can have it, but it comes back after they die. I may be making this up out of nowhere, but from what i've read, that's how it seems to work according to what I understand.

Yeah but it leaves loop holes doesn't it, Brook died 50 years ago does that mean that his DF is out there some where because technically his soul went to the otherside and his body was dead so that would count as being dead.

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Please read up on Brook before posting. He at the devil fruit before he died and his fruit allows him to come back to life a second time. His muscles wasted away before his soul found him and yes, he did lose his soul, but he has it back now...
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Brook

but he was gone wasn't he.

T. Alan Armstrong

nice theory. does make sense in a way.

i think Roger's power, however, was the strongest amongst all the pirates.

i'd like to think about roger not having a df just like the dark king, people only relying on their df's like most logias are almost useless fighting a haki user and thats why i would like roger to be special some other way

I agree, but almost everyone you see now has a DF power. Almost every one of the white, or now known as, "halfbeard" pirates has some DF ability or is a haki user. So i think he is a haki user and a DF user.

In response to the statement about Brooke, he did die, yes, but he died after he ate the devil fruit which gave him the ability to come back to life a second time. If I were to guess right, he has to actually die, as in his soul goes away, not that it goes away and comes back. He is the exception to this because of his DF power.

Yeah i know it's just very confusing in that sense because i think he still has his DF and if he were to die it doen't matter if he came back.

T. Alan Armstrong

Roger had the power to hear all things. I remember that mentioned somewhere. We do not know whether it is a devil fruit or not. And if it was a devil fruit, try and think about it in a "pro scientific Oda mind" way.

ex. Whitebeard is able to create quakes. One way is shattering the air, or so it seems.

Now think, if Roger had the ability the hear all things, maybe he can "hear" when an opponents attack is coming before they even do it. Maybe by listening to the sound of their heart or whatever. Or maybe a disruption in the air waves.

I dunno. Thats just what i think.

R.I.P Edward "Whitebeard" Newgate