Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiKakaRiya View Post
    The most disappointing thing about this GREAT filler arc is that Kouga died wwwwaaaayyy too easily. I coulda swore he would have climbed out of the water to fight somemore, but nnnooooo, he was defeated with a simple slash. Gimme a break. come on, if he could've been defeated so easily why didnt Captain commander and Byakuya's grandfather kill him back in the day? Horrible horrible ending to a very good filler arc.

Wish I had more hands, cause I'd give this ending four thumbs down!
    i agree

That's because he was with Muramasa back then.

The only part I liked about this episode was when Ichigo was fighting with his eyes closed. It was cool, the music was right and he actually fought like he had a brain! No crying, whining, bitching about killing people or things or something gay like saving their souls/friendship/whatever! .......and then he opened his eyes and ruined it all :(

I want him just to go up to a bad guy and for once not say a word but just stab the guy in the f-ing heart! Grow a pair! you lame ass "death god"!

The only thing I think that could save this manga is having a badass villain come in, sonido and rip out Inoue's heart in front of Ichigo, blood splashing all over his face as she falls to the ground. Sonido to Ishida and rip off his arms as he brings them up to fire a lame arrow out of a lamer bow, actually rip them both off and drink his blood ninja scroll style and let him die slowly. Then Sonido in and punch a hole through Chad making sure its in the gut and its a big one so he dies for sure and no one can pop in and save him in time.

Then tell Ichigo how much of a weak failure he is, sonido out of there and let Ichigo lose it, go all revenge mode and make this manga Dark!!!

lol, prediction!
    A pie in the sky?

It was a good episode to end the arc. Ichigo fighting with his eyes close was sick. Next week episode looks like it will be interesting lets just hope its as good as the last filler arc.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    The only part I liked about this episode was when Ichigo was fighting with his eyes closed. It was cool, the music was right and he actually fought like he had a brain! No crying, whining, bitching about killing people or things or something gay like saving their souls/friendship/whatever! .......and then he opened his eyes and ruined it all :(

I want him just to go up to a bad guy and for once not say a word but just stab the guy in the f-ing heart! Grow a pair! you lame ass "death god"!

The only thing I think that could save this manga is having a badass villain come in, sonido and rip out Inoue's heart in front of Ichigo, blood splashing all over his face as she falls to the ground. Sonido to Ishida and rip off his arms as he brings them up to fire a lame arrow out of a lamer bow, actually rip them both off and drink his blood ninja scroll style and let him die slowly. Then Sonido in and punch a hole through Chad making sure its in the gut and its a big one so he dies for sure and no one can pop in and save him in time.

Then tell Ichigo how much of a weak failure he is, sonido out of there and let Ichigo lose it, go all revenge mode and make this manga Dark!!!

lol, prediction!
    hahahahahahaha(Kenpachi style) that would be way tooooo awesome for Bleach. I was crcking up when I read your post dude.
    Beware of the Kyubii

Stev3child - The biggest pussy of them all is rokudaime sennin though. If he was a real man, he wouldn't have relied on hax god-given powers to seal the Jyubi. He would have suplexed that bitch and ripped each tail from the beast one by one with his bare hands.

Not a very good episode to me, but the filler for this arc is over so on to the next one :/.
    Signature by me.

Wont be watching Bleach until the actual story comes back. Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by ablock View Post
    Wont be watching Bleach until the actual story comes back. Enjoy.
    i feel like doing the same
    Spoiler!

i just want the show to get back on track. Even though that the filler arc is done with (figures crossed), that we dnt have 2 put up with it anymore.

bankai:i feel like doing the same
    +1
    The Future Of the Hyuga Clan

You're exactly right, Aizen. My blade is full of hate. I didn't come here to fight you. I came here to violently hack you to pieces. I don't care if this fight costs me my position as a captain if it means being able to kill you.

I didn't think the speed and range of your attacks would suddenly jump up so much after you released. Do not misjudge a Shinigami's power."

If you make Hinamori shed even one drop of blood... I'll kill you.

Veteran Member
    There is another filler next.. hopefully it will be the last.. and hopefully good. I believe it is possible to have good fillers.