Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kimmy77 View Post
    Wow, I think Kubo passes by his office one every week to give his team the senario. and it goes like this:

1- Ichigo running at Aizen screaming (3 pages)
    2- A portrait of the captains watching (3 pages)
    3- A portrait of the Vizards watching (3 pages)
    4- Aizen saying something BadAss to everyone(5 pages)
    5- Captains and Vizards get angry (5 pages)
    6- Some idiot captain telling Ichigo that he's their last chance (again!!!!!) (3 pages)

7- No No No wait remove part 6 because the chapter become too long and replace it with a pic of ichigo and his friend skying.
    8- Credits

I swear this manga is getting worse with every chapter.... I hate to say it but I really miss the "Kurosaki - Kun! Kurosaki - Kun!" 10 page chapters......
    LOL. it probably does happen like that
    Spoiler!

Actually I take back my statement slightly as the only character I would not want to die is Kenpachi because every fight he is in is pure win.

If Kenpachi where here he would make all these lame Captains look pathetic in his ability to analyze and come up with effective strategies to defeat is enemies.

Where is Kenpachi when you need him....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Actually I take back my statement slightly as the only character I would not want to die is Kenpachi because every fight he is in is pure win.

If Kenpachi where here he would make all these lame Captains look pathetic in his ability to analyze and come up with effective strategies to defeat is enemies.

Where is Kenpachi when you need him....
    not only that cut if you stab, cut, slice him up he would not die.. you can punch holes in him and he would continue to fight. unlike most captains
    Spoiler!

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Chapter summary: Slash slash Aizen is more powerful than you slash slash bankai fail slash slash Aizen is more powerful than you Next chapter .
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Chapter summary: Slash slash Aizen is more powerful than you slash slash bankai fail slash slash Aizen is more powerful than you Next chapter .
    that is soooooooo ture. they only ways i see aizen losing is if ichigo go full hollow like he did against the 4th espada and then hurt aizen somehow and still gets pwnd, then that is when the captain-commander comes in and barley kills aizen... anything other then that will be BS
    Spoiler!

Ok so what Gin is basically saying from the spoiler script is that the captains shouldn't be afraid of Aizen's zanpaktou's power but be afraid of Aizen period. Hmmmm.....

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Ok so what Gin is basically saying from the spoiler script is that the captains shouldn't be afraid of Aizen's zanpaktou's power but be afraid of Aizen period. Hmmmm.....
    that is correct
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Naamean View Post
    Gin fighting would probably be the most exciting stuff happening in this manga now... The last week issue was really the one that definitively killed my interest for this manga. Too many character in stake and the writer does not even know what to do with them all, like he coudnĀ“t control or find good ideas.

Bingo, right in the money. To me thats the main problem with bleach, Kubo tried to concentrate too many characters at the same time and not only that, to a bunch of those characters he has given them "relevant" abilities that what still havent heard off after all this time and im left wondering when will it be relevant to see them.

For example, Kyoraku; He is one of the strongest characters in bleach, but he is afterall a secondary character in the manga, the best and PERFECT time for Kubo to show all his abilities and most importantly his BANKAI was in his fight with stark and that fight was just laughable.

Also, instead of giving more important roles to these characters in this arc, he keeps using older ones that just plain suck at this moment (Hitsugaya, for 10000th time) and leaves characters like the Vizards; characters that were supposed to play a major role in this arc, literally on the bench (the way i see it, having or not having the vizards woulld've been the same, they havent done NOTHING).

Kishi has a bunch of characters in naruto, but at least he knows the right time to put them in play.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The night has broke to morning and Bleach spoilers have dropped your life will never be the same now go read them and be amazed stand in the amazing awe of Kubo's writing skills!!!
    My comment has been deleted D; But nevermind, spoilers are up now at least. Heh, a lot of talk, but showing nothing it feels like.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    My comment has been deleted D; But nevermind, spoilers are up now at least. Heh, a lot of talk, but showing nothing it feels like.
    Dude, the chapters out .