Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: human strength

Emperor
    Who won the fight? Hitsuguya, therefore he did beat Luppi.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    Who won the fight? Hitsuguya, therefore he did beat Luppi.
    no one won that fight there both still alive,,
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    no one won that fight there both still alive,,
    Since when did it have to be a death match for there to be a victor? Hitsuguya won, and Wikipedia agrees with me yes I know it's not the most reliable source but whatever. Yes Luppi survived but it doesn't mean he didn't lose the battle. By your definition then Ishida did not win against Kurotsuchi right?

Since when did it have to be a death match for there to be a victor? Hitsuguya won, and Wikipedia agrees with me yes I know it's not the most reliable source but whatever. Yes Luppi survived but it doesn't mean he didn't lose the battle. By your definition then Ishida did not win against Kurotsuchi right?
    any fight between shinigami and hollow/arrancar are shinigami vs shinigami must be a death match,, kenpachi and ichigo inner hollow say so,,,,,,,,,,,, so it must be true
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Their goals were different, Hitsugaya's goal was to kill Luppi, Luppi's goal was to stall for enough time until Ulquiorra got Orihime. Hitsugaya did beat him, but he didn't win and didn't kill him.

Bleach

Yes, Tatsuki is no where even close to vice captain level. Also I'm not sure if you noticed but the 8th squad isn't exactly the strongest squad. I'm sure Kyōraku is crazy strong but his vice captain is seemingly weak. She really just seems like a book worm and was almost suffocated to death by reiatsu alone. Also remember there is a huge jump from most vice captains to captains. Ichigo took out 3 vice captains bare handed before after all. Also key point here is he has been training with Renji's bankai, it's training, Renji does his best from actually doing serious injury. And no way on earth is he anywhere close to Hitsuguya, remember he only beat a privaron while Hitsuguya took down Luppi who was a 6th espada. Saying Sado is captain level is outrageous, vice captain would be a reasonable statement.
    Actually, 8th squad is supposed to be one of the strongest ones. Well, thats what Soi Fon said right before Rukia's execution. Kyoraku's vice captain, Nanoa (spelling?), is still a mystery to us, and she didnt just "choke" on anyone's reiatsu, she choked on Genryuusai's. The man that single handedly took on Ukitake and Kyoraku (both released) at the sametime without taking any visible damage (they probably didnt have their heart in it, but still). His aura alone was enough to push them back. And Hitsugaya didnt "take down" Luppi, at best he slowed him down. And Luppi isnt all that powerful anyway compared to Grimmjow, the original #6 Esapada.

Why are you looking down on the Fallen Espada? Just because they werent made by the Orb doesnt mean they arent strong, just not as strong as the current, more complete Espada (which all are insanely powerful). We dont know much about them, underestimating them isnt wise. A little too impressed with Hitsuagaya arent you? The only reason he even did that much to Luppi is because Luppi gave him A LOT OF TIME, which was his fault. Even then, he didnt get the job done. Hitsugaya is among the newest and subsequently the weakest captains. He's young and by time he reaches maturity theres good chance he'll probably the one of -if not they- strongest captains. At the moment while he's captain strength, he isnt all that strong when compared to counter-parts.
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 09-14-2007 at 03:36 PM.

yeah i think hitsugaya's among the weaker captains.chad is probally around vice captain level cause like yall have said in everbodies case except probally 11th squad whos # 5 is vice captain level the gap between ranks is pretty noticable.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    yeah i think hitsugaya's among the weaker captains.chad is probally around vice captain level cause like yall have said in everbodies case except probally 11th squad whos # 5 is vice captain level the gap between ranks is pretty noticable.
    Remember in the 11th division, first of all Yachiru is the person closest to Kenpachi so there is probably some favoritism so she might have her rank not because she's the strongest. Also she is probably pretty damn strong from hanging out with Kenpachi all the time and we've seen she does have some crazy reiatsu. the 11th division has a freaking third seat with bankai. Also Yumichika said before he's only 5th seat cuz well no surprise he can't compete with Yachiru and a guy with freaking bankai, and that the number 4 is ugly.