Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: human strength

Weirdest Fangirl Ever streetbum's Avatar
    Suprisingly, that was one of the scenes Kubo didn't mess up.

She's not vice captain level, I doubt she'd even be a seated shinigami.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    why is it when the humans get power they gain alot of power really fast for example: when ichigo got his death god powers he was at captain level in like 2 months. sado is at captain level in only 4 months. Ishida went to captain level in a months training. even Tatsuki is at least a vice captain level, even though we dont know what her power is

it take shinigamis and Arrancar hundreds of years to get that much power so why do the humans get it so fast
    I demand to see some proof of Tatsuki being vice captain level and Sado being captain level. Those are completely ridiculous statements. Also as other people already mentioned Ichigo has the blood of a high ranking shinigami. While Ishida is a quincy and has practiced since he was a child and managed to beat Kurotsuchi who is possibly the weakest captain by freaking sacrificing his powers. I would not call that a decisive victory if you don't successfully kill the enemy because if you don't kill someone at the cost of all your power then your completely screwed in your next encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by AznDevil View Post
    I demand to see some proof of Tatsuki being vice captain level and Sado being captain level. Those are completely ridiculous statements. Also as other people already mentioned Ichigo has the blood of a high ranking shinigami. While Ishida is a quincy and has practiced since he was a child and managed to beat Kurotsuchi who is possibly the weakest captain by freaking sacrificing his powers. I would not call that a decisive victory if you don't successfully kill the enemy because if you don't kill someone at the cost of all your power then your completely screwed in your next encounter.
    i say sado i captain class cause he beat 2 or 3 arrancars and of the arrancars he beat with one punch and the arrancars was on his release. and when he was training he was able to fight a bankai,, and now he much more powerful then he was before ............

and tatsuki was standing real close the fight between ichigo and grimmijoy and was not effected by those two huge reiatsu
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Bleach

Tatsuki is not vice-captain level. She hasnt had any kind of training and just recently started seeing spirits, that means she didnt even have strong latent powers to begin with like Ichigo did. Remember the levels Orihime and Chad were at when they first started seeing spirits? Their powers activated on pure reflex. At best, they were able to dispatch mid-level Hollows. That is before passing out from exhaustion. If you want to be nice, place her at that stage right now, but thats NO WHERE NEAR LUITENENT CLASS. All she has right now is potential. No different from Orihime and Chad back in the Shinigami Arc. To say she's keeping up with them is ridiculous.

Just because she was able to watch a fight between an Arrancar and a Shinigami doesnt mean shes powerful. You have to remember both entities are spirits, if every time an arrancar or hollow entered the human world someone passed out, I doubt there would be this whole "secret world" thing going on.

Though I do agree that Chad is well above vice-captain level now. He defeated 8th squad's 3rd seat way back in the SS Arc with one shot. He's been training with Renji's Bankai who is arguably the strongest Vice-Captain in SS. Not to mention his complete domination of the released Arrancar #107 (Which used to be Espada #07 before Aizen arrived, I'm guessing). Its not hard to believe he's hovering somewhere between luitenent and captain level. To say he's not Captain level is to say he's not capable of fighting Hitsugaya or Mayuri effectively. I'm not saying he's Byakuya, Kenpachi, Ukitake or Kyoraku status, but he still has captain class reiatsu. Skill is a different story. He doesnt have any real combat training. All that fighting with Renji did was bolster his experience and force his reiatsu to strengthen. Give credit where credit is due.
    Last edited by DonMegaPLP; 09-13-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by DonMegaPLP View Post
    Tatsuki is not vice-captain level. She hasnt had any kind of training and just recently started seeing spirits, that means she didnt even have strong latent powers to begin with like Ichigo did. Remember the levels Orihime and Chad were at when they first started seeing spirits? Their powers activated on pure reflex. At best, they were able to dispatch mid-level Hollows. That is before passing out from exhaustion. If you want to be nice, place her at that stage right now, but thats NO WHERE NEAR LUITENENT CLASS. All she has right now is potential. No different from Orihime and Chad back in the Shinigami Arc. To say she's keeping up with them is ridiculous.

Just because she was able to watch a fight between an Arrancar and a Shinigami doesnt mean shes powerful. You have to remember both entities are spirits, if every time an arrancar or hollow entered the human world someone passed out, I doubt there would be this whole "secret world" thing going on.

Though I do agree that Chad is well above vice-captain level now. He defeated 8th squad's 3rd seat way back in the SS Arc with one shot. He's been training with Renji's Bankai who is arguably the strongest Vice-Captain in SS. Not to mention his complete domination of the released Arrancar #107 (Which used to be Espada #07 before Aizen arrived, I'm guessing). Its not hard to believe he's hovering somewhere between luitenent and captain level. To say he's not Captain level is to say he's not capable of fighting Hitsugaya or Mayuri effectively. I'm not saying he's Byakuya, Kenpachi, Ukitake or Kyoraku status, but he still has captain class reiatsu. Skill is a different story. He doesnt have any real combat training. All that fighting with Renji did was bolster his experience and force his reiatsu to strengthen. Give credit where credit is due.
    Yes, Tatsuki is no where even close to vice captain level. Also I'm not sure if you noticed but the 8th squad isn't exactly the strongest squad. I'm sure Kyōraku is crazy strong but his vice captain is seemingly weak. She really just seems like a book worm and was almost suffocated to death by reiatsu alone. Also remember there is a huge jump from most vice captains to captains. Ichigo took out 3 vice captains bare handed before after all. Also key point here is he has been training with Renji's bankai, it's training, Renji does his best from actually doing serious injury. And no way on earth is he anywhere close to Hitsuguya, remember he only beat a privaron while Hitsuguya took down Luppi who was a 6th espada. Saying Sado is captain level is outrageous, vice captain would be a reasonable statement.

Hitsugaya didn't take down Luppi, he got messed up in one hit then hid till he had enough power to do something and still couldn't kill him with 1000 ice cicles. Chad I'd say is probably Mayuri/Hitsugaya level. You're also comparing Nanoa to Yamamoto, Yamamoto is said to rival Aizen in strength, I'd be surprised if she wasn't getting affected by his reiatsu.

And no way on earth is he anywhere close to Hitsuguya, remember he only beat a privaron while Hitsuguya took down Luppi who was a 6th espada. Saying Sado is captain level is outrageous, vice captain would be a reasonable statement.
    i think that sado might be as strong at hitsuguya,, hitsuguya got beat down by an arrancar and had to release his limit just to win while using his bankai,,, no soon a sado got the devils right arm he beat that arrancar with one hit ,,. and hitsuguya did not beat the 6th espada he only put him in that ice prison

Spoiler!

Emperor
    Hitsuguya did beat him just not kill him.

Hitsuguya did beat him just not kill him.
    if you dont kill the person you are fighting then you did not win

Spoiler!

Hitsugaya's goal was to kill Luppi which he didn't do and he even admitted it, making it not his win.