Pein......the next 4th?

Do you think Pein is the next mega genius of his generation? Like the 4th was in his time?

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

He definitely appears to possess great capability as a ninja, yet he moves more like "The Godfather" except he probably doesn't think of the rains as his family, more like pawns. I hate to say this, but Sasuke seems more like the fourth in regards to ninja mastery. He definitely can use lightning well, he has arguably mastered the body flicker, he hasn't mastered genjutsu on the level Itachi has but still is very skilled in that respect, and he can use summons effectively. Of course, the sharingan always comes in handy, and after absorbing Oro, it's likely he has surpassed the fourth. However, the fourth probably had more efficient jutsu since the rasengan uses so little chakra and the thunder god technique allows him to travel extreme distances instantaneously.

But Pein.... I dunno, only time will tell.

I think Pein is raw power. We can assume that he's pretty smart but i won't go as far as to call him a genius yet. We'll see him put his mind and body(bodies?) to the test if/when he confronts Jiraiya.

The detecting rain is okay, but it doesn't appear to carry any attacking abilities. Shapeshifting jutsu is really unique and effective. I guess he summoned that giant statue. Still, I'm not convinced by the uncircumstancial evidence. The way the manga talks about Pein indicates he is really strong. He is probably stronger than anybody we have seen so far, that's my guess. So... yah, sure, he's the next fourth.

I'll have to admit I think Pein is pretty strong. But taking from what Jiraiya was saying about the Yondaime, I'd have to say no, he's probably not on par with him. And even though Pein is the leader of the Akatsuki, something tells me Tobi/Uchiha Madara is the mastermind behind this entire thing. ♥

pein is strong he killed that person who gave the sannin there name, a person that the 3 of them could not kill, pein is like the 4th i think he could of killed the 4th
    Last edited by bankai; 09-11-2007 at 05:56 AM.
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

i think... one of the 6 bodies there mite be the 4th hokagez body. if he can change body like oro but more effectively... he sure wants the 4th hokagez body... xD

I think Pein is raw power. We can assume that he's pretty smart but i won't go as far as to call him a genius yet. We'll see him put his mind and body(bodies?) to the test if/when he confronts Jiraiya.
    Single handidly taking over an entire village isn't genious?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Single handidly taking over an entire village isn't genious?
    It aint stupid either - and considering how he went about it and the fact that so few people Know of his true identity makes me think Pein is pretty damn clever.
    Hell just being AL makes him pretty smart.

Quote Originally Posted by g7_gomitat7 View Post
    he can use summons effectively
    yeah, but he killed his boss-level summon. oops.