View Poll Results: Which is the best split catergory of DF?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoan, how could you not like the cutesy

10 8.55%
  • Logia, obviouslly

69 58.97%
  • Paracemia, why not they vary so much

24 20.51%
  • They're all good!!!

14 11.97%
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Hmmm, well I'm not a science man, but I don't think Smoke can expand. More like I just can't see Smoker going inside the Pasifista, and building up enough pressure to break it apart. If it was fire, it would be different as heat can cause gases to "expand". And excuse me if I'm wrong, but I thought the pasifista's were 100% mechanical, as in no organs.

Oh, and I still question Drake winning against a Pasifista. It took Kid and Law and their crew together to take down 1. Although he made it bleed a little, a T-Rex's strength lies mainly in it's massive jaws, much like a Croc's. If he failed to bite it's head off, then and there, I doubt he would have been able to do a stronger attack on it.
    smoker controls smoke so there for he can force it to expand and in the confined space of a PX inner body it would build up the pressure till it busts

and WE never saw the full fight with law and kid and the PX in the manga for all we know law and kid teamed up on there own and beat the thing 2 on one or law just cut him up once he got there and figured out that it was not kuma the thing is more than likely one on one drake could take it one on one. he would not pawn it in any sense BUT he could pull it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Soo has anyone made any good guesses at Caribou's Logia ability
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

from the sounds made that i got some one to translate it is probably mud. but could also be some kind of natural oil or jell type substance.
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Perhaps that is what i hate about colourless part of manga it would be much easier to just have the colour then we would be able to know almost straight away

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

well its likely to be mud from the sounds it made BUT we do not know yet and it could very well be something else
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

LOL his name might as well be mud (or in other words he is a stupid and babbling man). What a perfect logia for fotter. I was thinking molasses from what i got but mud is better.
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

i agree nits much more likely to be mud but it can also be something else we just have to wait and see i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was thinking Toe Jam when you said molasses though xD

T. Alan Armstrong

HAHA but we might get to see more of his DF than we really want to know that his crew is gone.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]