View Poll Results: Which is the best split catergory of DF?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoan, how could you not like the cutesy

10 8.55%
  • Logia, obviouslly

69 58.97%
  • Paracemia, why not they vary so much

24 20.51%
  • They're all good!!!

14 11.97%
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
    YES HAHAHA
    and still like i said enel cant do half that stuff and the other half he did or does not need
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Smile

Well what about being a railgun. If Misaka Mikoto(from Toaru Majutsu) a little girl with electric powers can do it with her fingers then why can't Enel do it as well. Misaka isn't probably even 1/8 as powerful compared to Enel and she can shoot coins, nails and stuff like crazy. Enel could easily fire much larger and more numerous sharp metals at Luffy with greater velocity. It has been shown that Don Krieg's pointed bullets can pierce Luffy. Imagine if those bullets were traveling at much greater speed since projectiles accelerated by electricity are faster compared to projectiles launched by gunpowder.

About the magnetic field. In 1820 Hans Oersted discovered that an electric current creates a magnetic field. Though I suppose Enel won't even come close to the same magnetic mastery as Kid. Just saying he is capable of creating a magnetic field but cannot control it. That is why I believe that he is probably capable of creating an electromagnetic burst since he can generate it but can't control it and since it is not a targeted skill it is plausible. And I think Kid can only create a magnetic field but not an electromagnetic field.

IIRC he also had a priest named Ohm who had an iron sword. He could've charged his sword for a boost but I guess it's not in Enel's personality to help others. And people say "Do your best and god will do the rest " ^_^. Too bad god didn't do anything for him at all. Yahahahahaha.

Enel's fruit was definitely good and versatile however I wouldn't call it the best, also about the rail gun, that may work if he had that kind of technology, but just having a metal object and super charging it will not make the thing fly away lol

Of course its been said over and over however since your new I'll say it again, the best DF's are mythical zoan, since any mythical creature has several abilities, none of which are to joke with. Look at Marco.. lol

Of course Kizaru's light fruit isn't a joke, so far I'd put it under the 2nd best we've seen (Marco's being the first)
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

@Double
    Quite alot of good points although mostly nice booby pic lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cross777 View Post
    OMG there is so much wrong with this post i dont even know where to start
    microwaves have nothing to do with electricity plus luffy is a ruber man that means every thing from his skin to his blood vessels
    2 he has electric powers not magnetic and the EMP would fall under kidds powers not really enels i dont think
    i get it enels is cool and he only lost to luffy because he is rubber but half of that stuff he would not be able to do and some of the other half he all ready can or does not need to do. im not attacking you cuz i like enel to im just saying
    You said so much was wrong withit but you only named two points...
    Plus i think i'd mostly class EMP under electricity because of the photon and quantum particles come in to the eqaution which means that the only way it is magnetic is because of the electical charge
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

enel is just electricity not magnetism i mean i see what your saying but still enels poer is just different kidds DF would be the magnetic stuff not really enels and magnets ( unless super powerful) do not need electricity nor is plain electricity magnetic. ( i am no expert im just saying )
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

i wonder cane enel use hi's in metal to eltrucate ppl ?
    Becuese if he cane he also has the power to megnetise

no electrifying things are not the same thing as magnetizing it there two different things
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think its the same thing as an debate we had about bonney vs blackbeard..

I was saying how bonney controlled age so she could instantly make BB 500years old killing him, i got the rebuke that i was just over powering her DF, sure she could age ppl but saying she can age someone to death at will is on another level, and under those rules BB could make a physical black hole which could destroy the earth.

of course electricity can make magnets however to say he can move the magnetic fields in order to use that to his advantage is way overpowered.. same thing as the rail gun idea, unless there was an already made railgun that needed some power, to say he could super charge objects into bullets is too much..

if enel can seriously do all these things (Static electricity,EMP,Microwave attacks,Disruption of the nervous system,enhanced reflexes, reading ppl without mantra due to electrical signals in the body). Then im sticking with bonney as the ultimate DF
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

thats why i'm asking if he cane transmit eltricity in metal i tink hecan't he's eltricety hi'm self but he can't let eltrecety flow tru tings meanign he can't do megnetic waves or even read ppl becuese to read ppl u woulth need to be able to control etreicity in object and not only go in them ur self

he cant because electricity and magnetism are not the same thing sure some powers of other mangas are mixed but enel is pure electricity and kidd is a magnate man
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]