View Poll Results: Which is the best split catergory of DF?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoan, how could you not like the cutesy

    10 8.55%
  • Logia, obviouslly

    69 58.97%
  • Paracemia, why not they vary so much

    24 20.51%
  • They're all good!!!

    14 11.97%
Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 799
  1. #41
    Half Man Half Amazin' Phixion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    4,724
    Mera Mera Fruit ofcourse.

    Have you seen how awesome Phire Phist Phixion is?

    Avatar and Signature by Ravona

  2. #42
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Mera Mera Fruit ofcourse.

    Have you seen how awesome Phire Phist Phixion is?
    Amlost sa aewsome sa Cnat Splle Calcifer?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  3. #43
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    I just like the addition of awakened and legendary zoan because I felt that Logia users were to over powered kinda like Akuma when they first introduce him in street fighter noone but a totally skilled player can beat him. The legendary zoan opens up a whole new realm like dragons or chimeras and griffins. I mean seeing a pheonix was cool but imagine seeing a Giant dragon I wonder if its going to be like in other mangas where they use the legendary beast to make reference to the Celestial Creatures of chinese legend if so would a Black Tortoise even be useful because he couldnt swim?

    Its main ability would be it would have a long life strength and endurance so I guess it could be like a tank
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  4. #44
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post

    Its main ability would be it would have a long life strength and endurance so I guess it could be like a tank
    You can pretty much be a tank with any DF power for some reason, just look at Luffy and Whitebeard.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  5. #45
    Senior Member joshecalpoly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Anywhere I want to be
    Posts
    1,597
    True but with the Black tortoise representing those characters traits it would be even more so of a tank
    Pandaman FOR PRESDIENT

  6. #46
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    770
    i think logia is the best but mythical zoan type is pretty powerful as well...

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  7. #47
    Master Jedi jedijuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Posts
    770
    Quote Originally Posted by ·Rokudaime Sennin· ™ View Post
    Afro, can ya explain to me the differences between the 3 types, and list all the ones for each category.
    paramecia could be anything really...(from luffy to buggy)
    zoan would be the animal type(check enies lobby arc...cant remember their names but the ones luffy and zoro fought)
    logia is elemental type( smoker, ace, kizaru,etc.)
    mythical zoan just mythical zoan type like (drake and marco)

    twitter.com/jedijuck

  8. #48
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ace has control over his powers, otherwise his clothes would burn.
    Like many series, One Piece follows the trope that a Devil Fruit power also generally affects the clothes the user is wearing. Paramecia fruit users alter their clothes along with themselves automatically (for example, Luffy's shirt will never burst a button when his chest is swollen in Gear 3rd, Mr. 1's pants legs become blades along with his legs, etc.), Zoan fruit users' clothes will fit in the same proportions after transformation (Chopper's hat grew big when he was in Monster Point, Jyabura's shoes are considerably stretched when in the hybrid form), and Logia fruit users transform their clothes to their element along with themselves. See i used grammer this time .
    Last edited by Gypseslice; 01-30-2010 at 06:44 PM.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

  9. #49
    72478 Calcifer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Location
    Posts
    611
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Like many series, One Piece follows the trope that a Devil Fruit power also generally affects the clothes the user is wearing. Paramecia fruit users alter their clothes along with themselves automatically (for example, Luffy's shirt will never burst a button when his chest is swollen in Gear 3rd, Mr. 1's pants legs become blades along with his legs, etc.), Zoan fruit users' clothes will fit in the same proportions after transformation (Chopper's hat grew big when he was in Monster Point, Jyabura's shoes are considerably stretched when in the hybrid form), and Logia fruit users transform their clothes to their element along with themselves. See i used grammer this time .
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    if i had logia ability i wouldn't want any thing that is automatically destructive think about it most of the stuff that is wicker ace must burn threw straight away
    If Ace's power was automatically destructive, It would destroy both his clothes and wicker. Trying to say it would destroy one but not the other is ridiculous. Great job on the grammar btw.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    Dude dont laugh at that, thats technically cyber-bullying
    You going to have to provide an explanation for this one.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

    "Truth"
    Spoiler!

  10. #50
    "Sanji?! Meat!!!" Gypseslice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Raftel aka UK
    Posts
    2,390
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    If Ace's power was automatically destructive, It would destroy both his clothes and wicker. Trying to say it would destroy one but not the other is ridiculous. Great job on the grammar btw.
    It isn't ridiculous, I'm going from what I've read in Manga and if you remember in an Oars Jr. flashback i recall someone saying to O.J, that it took forever for Ace to make his hat because he kept burning wicker.
    Obviously he doesn't burn his clothing otherwise he'd be naked so if anything I'm not wrong it's just a massive plot hole.

    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    You going to have to provide an explanation for this one.
    Really, do i need to.
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!


    “Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •