View Poll Results: Which is the best split catergory of DF?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoan, how could you not like the cutesy

10 8.55%
  • Logia, obviouslly

69 58.97%
  • Paracemia, why not they vary so much

24 20.51%
  • They're all good!!!

14 11.97%
Page 4 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I dont like Logia just because I don't know how I would feel about not having a "body" and only being made up of that one element.
    You'd still have a body. You would just have the ability to change it into your element to allows attacks to pass through you.

I thought that once you become a Logia user you lose your body unless you are wet, touching sea stone, or getting BB'd? Or at least thats what I interpreted from the manga
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I thought that once you become a Logia user you lose your body unless you are wet, touching sea stone, or getting BB'd? Or at least thats what I interpreted from the manga
    Nope. Those things just nullify your ability to change your body.

Also being wet has only been shown to be effective on Croc. I don't believe it would effect another logia. Maybe if it was sea water it might.
    Last edited by blindSharingan; 01-26-2010 at 07:13 PM.

Meh, I still like paramecia in the end lol, Logia seem to only be in elemental flavors while I would definitely like to be a diamond man! Or a cut cut man or something inventive like that

And the hybrid Zoan/human look is pretty awesome too, not quite human and not quiet fully transformed
    A pie in the sky?

To be honest, if I had to choose a power to live with, it'd either be Ace's Mera Mera no Mi (because, cliche as fire is, turning into a being made of fire is pretty badass) or a paramecia ability, like a devil fruit that allows you to "spin" things. It sounds weak, yeah, but Oda himself said that devil fruit users get more powerful with how creative they get with their powers. Luffy's probably one of the best examples of this in the series in this regard (gear second/third and all of his attacks). Spin spin spin TORNAADOOOOOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by Shirude View Post
    To be honest, if I had to choose a power to live with, it'd either be Ace's Mera Mera no Mi (because, cliche as fire is, turning into a being made of fire is pretty badass) or a paramecia ability, like a devil fruit that allows you to "spin" things. It sounds weak, yeah, but Oda himself said that devil fruit users get more powerful with how creative they get with their powers. Luffy's probably one of the best examples of this in the series in this regard (gear second/third and all of his attacks). Spin spin spin TORNAADOOOOOOOO
    WTF are you talking about weak? Spin someone's Heart till the strain kills them.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

if i had logia ability i wouldn't want any thing that is automatically destructive think about it most of the stuff that is wicker ace must burn threw straight away
    The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas!

“Champions do not become champions when they win the event, but in the hours, weeks, months and years they spend preparing for it. The victorious performance itself is merely the demonstration of their championship character”
    T. Alan Armstrong

Blackbeard has an awesome logia, even though attacks can't pass through him. After watching him eat an entire town, I'd get the yami yami no mi

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    if i had logia ability i wouldn't want any thing that is automatically destructive think about it most of the stuff that is wicker ace must burn threw straight away
    like kizaru:s fruit? would be awesome tough

Quote Originally Posted by Gypseslice View Post
    I'm pretty sure Ace has control over his powers, otherwise his clothes would burn.
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!