View Poll Results: Which is the best split catergory of DF?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zoan, how could you not like the cutesy

10 8.55%
  • Logia, obviouslly

69 58.97%
  • Paracemia, why not they vary so much

24 20.51%
  • They're all good!!!

14 11.97%
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Obviously looking at categories logia has been the most powerful by far. The way they´ve been countered a little is the development of haki and the adding of ´ancient zoan´ and ´mythical zoan´ to the pack. This gives things an extra dimension.

If you think about it most of these powers have incredible potential. i wouldn't mind eating any of those.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

Paramecia are definitely more fun, and plus Magellan was a paramecia. See how much ass HE kicked! I shudder to think what'd happen if he had haki, he'd be even more of an absolute monster than he already is! Hit your real body with a poison-powered punch, you're pretty much screwed whatever your devil fruit power is.

In terms of fighting, logia has the definite advantage and would be the best at random to choose from, because it means you're pretty much god-tier.

My vote goes to Logia. Unless you have the logia fruit to counter it or know about it so you can choose what element to use against it you're pretty much screwed.
    Signature by me.

Enel's DF is STILL my favorite...

Also Kiiiiizaruuu's DF is awesome

Logia!
    Enel's Goro Goro no mi is my favorite

Thanks Blue hime!

Thing is, with Logia, sure their great and imba but only up to a level. Think about it, Kizaru's light ability means that he can move at the speed of light. Brillant against the rookies. But when he fought Rayleigh, he was stuck neck and neck, and his light ability gave him no advantage. Think, now if Rayleigh had a Zoan ability, and gained extreme strength from that transformation, then Kizaru would be toast.

Also note how even though Magma dude has been throwing magma left right and centre, yet WB hasn't been burnt in the slightest, even though the nubs have been melted. The fact that pro's such as WB and even Sengoku don't use logia tell's you alot.

Summary:
    Logia takes you straight away to lvl 7, but your stuck there as it gives you no advantage against those of higher lvl.
    Zoan give's you a jump to lvl 3, and as you lvl up, the advantage it gives you grows smaller, however it is still there. I.E. your T-Rex, when your lvl 3, the strength boost means your can send people flying with a kick, but when your lvl 5, you can do that without the zoan power, it'll still give you a boost in strength but it won't seem to do as much as your strong as it is.
    Paramecia pushes you up to lvl 2, but as you level up, it's advantages grow. I.E. WB quake ability. If it was in the hands of a noob, it'll prob just break a window or 2. But when you reach WB level, i.e. lvl 8, it's strong enough to turn over a freaken island.

So it really depends on who you are, if your pro, go paramecia, if your nub, go logia. If you just want to look cool then zoan.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    WB quake ability. If it was in the hands of a noob, it'll prob just break a window or 2. But when you reach WB level, i.e. lvl 8, it's strong enough to turn over a freaken island.
    I assume your joking. You know WB can destroy the world right?
    Dickriding. Because I appreciate it!
    Spoiler!

"Truth"
    Spoiler!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Paramecia has soo much possibilities, if a Paramecia User like Luffy is able to control his Haki at his own will Logia Users are as good as dead, Zoan on the other hand is just all about recovery rejuvenation and etc., they're good for long term battles but if they par with someone who charges in battle at full strength like Luffy they're as good as dead too.

So I go for Paramecia.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond Agustin View Post
    Paramecia has soo much possibilities, if a Paramecia User like Luffy is able to control his Haki at his own will Logia Users are as good as dead, Zoan on the other hand is just all about recovery rejuvenation and etc., they're good for long term battles but if they par with someone who charges in battle at full strength like Luffy they're as good as dead too.

So I go for Paramecia.
    Yeah, but Haki doesn't count on this one. Just imagine what a Logia user would be able to do with Haki.
    I mean he could just neutralize the effects of any Zoan or Paramecia.
    Ava & Sig created by Max
    v Credits to IIDX v
    Spoiler!

Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Quote Originally Posted by Light-kun View Post
    Yeah, but Haki doesn't count on this one. Just imagine what a Logia user would be able to do with Haki.
    I mean he could just neutralize the effects of any Zoan or Paramecia.
    We saw how Marco used his Haki and empowered his kick that sent Kizaru flying down the floor, it's not much of a use for a Logia user that relies on his Ability too much which is most of them, like what the others said they are too overconfident with their abilities.
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143