3 60.00%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I really hope its not a 2 vs 1 fight. That would make Luffy look incredibly weak.

DC Universe online
    Soul Calibur 4 soon 5
    MW Games
    Black Ops Zombies Pro
    UMvC3
    add ShinjiUrahara (PS3 only)

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I don't really do social protocol. The more obligated I am to do something, the less likely I will do it. But....

Do to One Pieces', at first glance, simplistic nature, It has always attracted simplistic and young individuals. Although Naruto does they same, without being as complex, OP fans are not as hardcore and don't stick around for long. This lead to tons and tons of shit-posting and then leaving. It was really bad when I left in 2010 for half a year; I can only blame myself. The War being around that time made it especially bad. It turned off the older or more intelligent fans from posting and prevented the section from gaining new ones.

Mangashare itself got its throat slit during the online manga purge a few years ago and has been bleeding out ever since.

It kinda sucks.
    Haha ahh, social protocol...

Honestly, most manga is geared toward younger readers, but in no means is OP simple by any means. Yes I saw you said at first glance, but come on, the whole series is one foreshadowed layer after another. Regardless, stinks that the purge and childish posting habits helped destroy this forum.

The website getting hacked about a year or 2 ago didn't help either. I've been on this website since like 2008 (under a different name) I was around for Bleach7.com and Mangatoshokan.com. It was When those websites went down that i started noticing less and less people commenting on this site. It's a shame really, So many wonderful debates went on here.

This was a really good chapter btw, I love it when the crew acknowledge Luffy. And Oda pretty much just stated that Rebecca will NOT be the next crew member. It's a bit of a shame since i felt she had a lot of potential but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by ILL_TBAG_U View Post
    The website getting hacked about a year or 2 ago didn't help either. I've been on this website since like 2008 (under a different name) I was around for Bleach7.com and Mangatoshokan.com. It was When those websites went down that i started noticing less and less people commenting on this site. It's a shame really, So many wonderful debates went on here.

This was a really good chapter btw, I love it when the crew acknowledge Luffy. And Oda pretty much just stated that Rebecca will NOT be the next crew member. It's a bit of a shame since i felt she had a lot of potential but oh well.
    I, too, was a big advocate for Rebecca becoming the next member, but after Sabo acquired the Mera Mera (and in hindsight to the way Oda presented her character), I lost all hope and support for her doing so.

There is no shonen jump this week right?

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    There is no shonen jump this week right?
    There is. Do to some complications, it's going to come out later this week.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Definitely dead as a doorknob beating a horse to a rocking Disco track! (comment edited to emphasize deadness)

I haven't posted here in so long I forgot what my avatar looked like until I just logged in. And I would come in and check the discussion thread on the previous week's chapter, only to find that it died at three to four POSTS, instead of pages. The other two are better, but still corpses of their former selves. And I, too, am sad to watch it go, as you guys were awesome.

Great chapter though! Can't believe that Robin might be getting a "fight"! It's also awesome to see her get a bit of that "This is why I follow Luffy" speech that all the other Strawhats randomly get. I do believe that this is her first one, and in combination with her Enel-faces earlier, this arc has seen many firsts for her. And Kyros is starting out so ham that he's sweating bacon! Diamante looks like he had just seen the wrath of God.

Yeah, no chapter today was no. According to Sawyer7mage (who does awesome weekly reviews of one piece and naruto chapters on youtube), publishers are delaying shipments to stores to keep the chapters out of the hands of leakers->scanlators->pirates. Sucks, but seems legit *shonen-jump-subscriber shrug*
    Last edited by Sirxxx; 08-27-2014 at 05:00 PM.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

One Piece

Damn its gloomy in here......sucks this section is dying.

So no one piece until later this week? Guess they don't like the chapter coming out across the world a week earlier; the publishers that is....

Do you guys think Sabo can haki his flames so they aren't affected by gravity? Luffy can use it on his body but hes a paramecia. And was that a gravity sword like the elephant sword that was in the CP9 arc?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Do you guys think Sabo can haki his flames so they aren't affected by gravity? Luffy can use it on his body but hes a paramecia. And was that a gravity sword like the elephant sword that was in the CP9 arc?
    I would think so, since Haki has been described as being able to pierce through a Devil Fruit (punching Luffy, hitting Logia's); it seems to nullify the effects of both Para and Logia. Or as a better example: The haki of the three admirals were able to nullify (or pierce through) the shockwave created by Whitebeard's devil fruit. I don't see why Sabo, since his Haki has been shown to be pretty insane, shouldn't be able to lessen the effects of the sideways gravity on his own body (which might be why he was able to withstand the attack and flame on).

Also, it's so ingenious that Oda differentiated Fuji's ability from Blackbeard's by making him able to alter gravity in all four directions (I assume that his ability to make things float is him applying upwards gravity on them)!

New chapter's up on MP, btw!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.