0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece 757 Discussion/ 758 Predictions

http://readms.com/r/one_piece/757/2501/1

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Do One Piece fans not exist on Mangashare anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Honestly, I think we're far and in between anymore...long past are the days of drawn-out debates of the next crew member and pages-worth of cross trolling us that Gin would reappear to the story...

Mangashare is dead bro. Been for awhile. I still come here once everyday because I respect those still left in OP section. Honestly though, I moved over to APforums, still I post more here than there. I don't feel like going into detail but I can tell you why MS is dead and specifically the OP section.

But man this chapter was kinda annoying. Seriously Rebecca; I was a fan till this chapter. Oda really fucked up on her.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

I feel the same. MS really is dead.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Yeah, I guess I have to accept it now. I've been here for a while so I know, basically watched it die. I've been trying to keep it alive, but really whats the point anymore? Might as well move on.

Guess my lurking couldn't keep it alive... shame.
    also
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Yeah, I guess I have to accept it now. I've been here for a while so I know, basically watched it die. I've been trying to keep it alive, but really whats the point anymore? Might as well move on.
    It's the inevitable downfall of all great social forums/networks/etc...It's been fun, but the handful of us who've obviously been paying attention to this section of the forum, as noted to those of us who've replied to your disheartened outcry, aren't enough. Like xioaxioa I've been checking in every day or at least every week to see the debate on the new chapters, but I only have little tidbits to point out anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Mangashare is dead bro. Been for awhile. I still come here once everyday because I respect those still left in OP section. Honestly though, I moved over to APforums, still I post more here than there. I don't feel like going into detail but I can tell you why MS is dead and specifically the OP section.

But man this chapter was kinda annoying. Seriously Rebecca; I was a fan till this chapter. Oda really fucked up on her.
    Oh please do share, because 1) you cannot as social protocol calls for, begin as you have and then not tell us! lol AND 2) you now have more intrigue for this forum than has been the last two months (or at least since Sabo returned to the story).

On the Rebecca note, did any of us ever doubt Kyros wouldn't show up and save her from Diamante? They were foreshadowed opponents. Sure, I'd agree that a bit more fight from Rebecca would've been appreciated, especially after we saw her break from her shell of not-striking out offensively against her opponents in the Colosseum against DIAMANTE of all people no less! However, I'm sort of ok with Oda's decision. One, Rebecca, from her inception, has been a defensive warrior who has only ever once broken her fighting style of attacking her opponent. To engage against Diamante, who she's clearly out-matched with, would simply be another Colosseum ordeal of her dodging his attacks and him running all over her in the battle eventually. Second, Rebecca is likely (and understandably so), still coming to terms with the fact that she not only has a father who watched over her all those years, but also that Diamante so cruelly divulged he killed her mother. As a 16 year old girl essentially forced to compete for her life forever, it's understandable this sort of ordeal shows her age. Third and finally, this outcome hustles the storyline along, freeing Rebecca to either fight alongside her father or accompany Law and Luffy to the castle where she'll possibly help out with rescuing Mansherry or aiding the former two in some manner...rather than Oda drag out Rebecca's imminent defeat for two or more chapters....

Yeah, I feel like just about every topic revolving one piece has been talked about on this forum - I don't post anywhere else, though I do check this site about once a week to see in anythings ever new.

As for the chapter, I thought it was pretty good, Robin kinda foreshadowed Bartolomeo as the next crew member... he'd be a nice addition though his power seems too convenient, even with it's limitations.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Oh please do share, because 1) you cannot as social protocol calls for, begin as you have and then not tell us! lol AND 2) you now have more intrigue for this forum than has been the last two months (or at least since Sabo returned to the story).
    I don't really do social protocol. The more obligated I am to do something, the less likely I will do it. But....

Do to One Pieces', at first glance, simplistic nature, It has always attracted simplistic and young individuals. Although Naruto does they same, without being as complex, OP fans are not as hardcore and don't stick around for long. This lead to tons and tons of shit-posting and then leaving. It was really bad when I left in 2010 for half a year; I can only blame myself. The War being around that time made it especially bad. It turned off the older or more intelligent fans from posting and prevented the section from gaining new ones.

Mangashare itself got its throat slit during the online manga purge a few years ago and has been bleeding out ever since.

It kinda sucks.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!