• It Was Alright

2 22.22%
  • Could Have Been Better

0 0%
  • Not At All Worth The Wait

2 22.22%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KAKASHI SENSEIIIIII !!!!!!!!!

Ok now that I got that out of my system that was a damn cool chapter. Sakura punch for the win. Also I finally got to see the sort of time space trickery that Obito's susano'o was capable of. Now I really want Kakashi to have this ability permanently, it's so fricken cool, darn it.

Methinks Kakashi was running on Obito's imbuded Chakra, and Chakra from the "Other World" is very significant indeed, infinite if you are an ET zombie.

Everyone should remember that we have seen this Kind of Chakra Transfer Transfer before. We saw it when Dan Went after Tsunade and restored her chakra. I basically see it as a similar thing. The Iffy part was how Kamui was able to return Obito to the living world. I suppose that there is plenty of literature where people claim that they saw the recently departed in unusual places at a time when they should have been dead and gone.

I however think that Obito's chakra has dissipated, and along with it his Susanoo is gone for good.

On Sakura, it seem that Kishimoto had to punctuate her "usefulness" with the final blow, but he did it in a Team Seven backdrop, and it was all Kakashi's plan.

Lol on Sasuke, he had to acknowledge Kakashi's and Sakura's usefulness.

The main bother in this whole battle is how Kaguya Has/had so much power but was so clueless, and how she could be cornered so easily. She obviously is not a Warrior and never was, perhaps the role of BZ was to be her adviser from the get go. Well, guess we'll wait and see if Kaguya is really sealed, and what her story really is. Perhaps once sealed she or BZ will tell the story of where she really is from, and what her true purpose is.

I have a feeling that Kishi will turn her into a non-villain, and Naruto is gonna want to help. Naruto will convince the Bijuus to help her complete her mission voluntarily.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    On Sakura, it seem that Kishimoto had to punctuate her "usefulness" with the final blow, but he did it in a Team Seven backdrop, and it was all Kakashi's plan.

I have a feeling that Kishi will turn her into a non-villain, and Naruto is gonna want to help. Naruto will convince the Bijuus to help her complete her mission voluntarily.
    Her (nearly) all-seeing Byakugan sure is nearsighted then.

When you think about it, humans didn't use, neither need the chakra (supposedly) before she came so, what's the harm in her taking it all and creating her own little world, or something ? As long as she stops killing people, there shouldn't be any real problem with that, right ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Her (nearly) all-seeing Byakugan sure is nearsighted then.

When you think about it, humans didn't use, neither need the chakra (supposedly) before she came so, what's the harm in her taking it all and creating her own little world, or something ? As long as she stops killing people, there shouldn't be any real problem with that, right ?
    Yeah, the thing about Chakra is perplexing, I wonder if Kishi has a convincing explanation. How is it that Chakra connects the Afterlife with the living world (as per Obito), if Chakra came to humans through Kaguya or The SO6P? Are there different types of Chakra?

Maybe what Humans Gained was not Chakra, but the knowledge of Accumulation and use of Chakra. I think Someone (SO6P/Hamura) altered humanity and Ninja animals to be able to generate/accumulate/use Chakra.

Personally I think Chakra has/had always been a part of life, just as the God Tree existed well Before Kaguya, and it must have had a purpose. Kaguya was simply a Chakra collector from another dimension who wanted ALL chakra, including the chakra of living things, this caused the SO6P to oppose her.

Of course, after she's immobilized and Naruto hears her sob story, he's gonna get all teary eyed, and volunteer to help her and her people (or whatever).

On another note:

I don't like random things, hence I hope that things like Amaterasu and Susanoo are explained. Where did it all come from? Why do all Susanoos have the same general shape?

Is there such a thing as a pure Juubi unpolluted by Kaguya? Why does Kaguya take the form of a Bunny when her "Will" is shaken? I'm sure there are many other questions other readers might think of.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-21-2014 at 02:33 AM.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal..._Bamboo_Cutter

Ever heard of the legend of the bamboo cutter? also called the tale of princess kaguya? Check it out and see if you could make some connection. I'm curios if kishi took something from the tale.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tal..._Bamboo_Cutter

Ever heard of the legend of the bamboo cutter? also called the tale of princess kaguya? Check it out and see if you could make some connection. I'm curios if kishi took something from the tale.
    Yohohohoho I even started a thread based on this not long ago

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...57#post1364157

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    Yohohohoho I even started a thread based on this not long ago

http://www.mangashare.com/forums/thr...57#post1364157
    Nice one! I didn't know the part about different versions of the tale. i learned about it while playing touhou. There's a character named kaguya too.

^yeah I haven't played Touhou but I found out about the ancient folktale while wiki-ing something about Kaguya. It's pretty cool what Kishi is doing weaving all these japanese folk tales into a manga series about ninja and chakra. It's like a westerner weaving in themes of fairy tales into a story of theirs.

FYI chapter 690 is going to be delayed ....something about a change in shipping dates of WSJ. I'm not sure if it's permanent but we may go back to the days of Friday releases.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    FYI chapter 690 is going to be delayed ....something about a change in shipping dates of WSJ. I'm not sure if it's permanent but we may go back to the days of Friday releases.
    Well at least it's not another Skip Week.