1 33.33%
  • Yawn...

0 0%
  • ZzzzzzZzzzzz

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 592 "Um Okay ....." / 593 Prediction

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/592/3

um okay I read it...though I don't know why.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

A certain satisfaction always comes from seing Ikkaku and Yumichika get cut up, but apart from that...

And I knew it. Mayuri's gonna save Hitsugaya's ass. Bah.

I knew he wasn't dead he was just zombified...how convenient!

I mean why would anyone die in a story about Death Gods.

Fire type

POW, you have a PM.

So hitsugaya wasn't dead when he got zombiefied. Thought the quincy said that only dead shinigami can be zombiefied? Or was that a confusion on my part and it was the other way round? Either way, pretty sad to see ikkaku and yumichika just fall like that...n goddamn losing a leg too...Bleach is becoming more and more Gantz like each time.

MANGASTREAM VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    I mean why would anyone die in a story about Death Gods.
    Actually, their real race is called the "Balancers", IIRC, but when Yamamoto with his original Gotei 13 of butchers and mass-murderers came into play, they were renamed/nicknamed as Death Gods, since you know, they brought death upon anyone that had invaded or opposed them (supposedly).

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    So hitsugaya wasn't dead when he got zombiefied. Thought the quincy said that only dead shinigami can be zombiefied? Or was that a confusion on my part and it was the other way round? Either way, pretty sad to see ikkaku and yumichika just fall like that...n goddamn losing a leg too...Bleach is becoming more and more Gantz like each time.
    A Quincy has to die to be turned into a Zombie, the Shinigami can be transformed while being alive (the whole point of killing Bambietta). Although, for some reason, Hitsugaya looks like the dead Quincy girl, instead of the Zombie Shinigami... so yeah, probably more fluids were pumped into him .

Also, a half-dead person is way more effective than a dead person (the reason why Bambietta was weaker, while Hitsugaya remained as strong as before).

Still, Hitsugaya seems way more powerful without releasing his Shikai, than when he was fighting without his Bankai... all that nonsense about the amount of ice being limited without a Bankai activated and now without an activated Bankai he makes ice at the size of skyscrapers...:
    Spoiler!

Meanwhile Ukitake is still taking his bath :
    Spoiler!

but seriously, he probably went to Shiba to ask for the cannon-ball that can pierce through the barrier (since it is still there).

Thread Killer
    mayuri is such a troll

BTW, the final arc started at Chapter 480:

and already has 114 chapters, which means that it is already over 2 years long so, how long was it meant to be ? 5-10 years ?

Im glad her/his power is being torn apart by Mayuri, I wanna see science explain away this zombie nonsense and turn it into some kind of virus or something. Hitsugaya is gonna be amazing, then go back to normal and back to his lame old self :( Coolhorne might be able to give some back up I think, and the arrancar can still go SSJ and heal themselves too. What was Yumichika doing? using his real zanpakuto before he got slashed or something else?
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Im glad her/his power is being torn apart by Mayuri, I wanna see science explain away this zombie nonsense and turn it into some kind of virus or something.
    Science lol that requires logic ... wrong manga my friend!

This is Kubo Logic!

Fire type