2 20.00%
  • It Was Naruto Chapter 688

2 20.00%
  • Subpar

1 10.00%
  • Uhhh..no.......

1 10.00%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    ^ Yeah there is a bit of debate at the moment as to whether Madara is dead or if his consciousness is trapped within Kaguya. I hope it's the latter because it would mean that initially Kaguya was inside Madara when he absorbed the shinju but then after he got betrayed by black zetsu he ended up so far inside her that not only could he not get out but that his body became that of a woman. I hope the multiple entendre friendly outcome is the one that is revealed to be canon.

Also I dont think kishi is going to have Hagoromo send Madara into her dimension. He might be pissed off at black zetsu and Kaguya for betraying him as if they were in an episode of Game of Thrones but that alone isn't enough to suddenly make him a reliable ally. He's been corrupted for too damn long, not even Naruto or Hashirama could return him to the non asshole person he used to be.

I agree, I think Madara will return only after Kaguya/the Juubi are sealed. Perhaps Madara will resist Kaguya's possession as she loses her grip on her chakra (the Bijuu chakra is already unstable).

Eventually, Madara will die once the Juubi / Kaguya / Tsukuyomi chakra are extracted from him. He will, while possessed by Kaguya, see the error of his ways after watching Naruto and Sasuke battle her.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I agree, I think Madara will return only after Kaguya/the Juubi are sealed. Perhaps Madara will resist Kaguya's possession as she loses her grip on her chakra (the Bijuu chakra is already unstable).

Eventually, Madara will die once the Juubi / Kaguya / Tsukuyomi chakra are extracted from him. He will, while possessed by Kaguya, see the error of his ways after watching Naruto and Sasuke battle her.
    If Madara is conscious of the goings on up till now and Has not seen the error of his ways even after hearing BZ boast that he doctored the Uchiha Tablet upon which Madara had hinged his entire ET plan on, Then Madara would be a Billy-Goat / Monkey all at once.

The one who got it right all along was Hashirama when he Told the Ninjas (in their despair) that a Dream world would be the same as dying. Of course BZ neglected to write the part about them all turning into an army of White Zetsus in his alteration of the Uchiha Monument.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-19-2014 at 01:56 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Don't forget Sasuke still has the gift that Hashirama gave him & this will not go to waste. Madara will return to redeem himself and make up with Hashirama....probably wants to travel to the other side and fight him there.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you