Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    But back to my boy Toshirou, he better get saved and i better see Matsumoto go Bankai and can we please see Grimmjow already?
    Grimmjow will likely be the one to defeat Toshirou.

Well, the Zombie-Quincy did state that she/he/it was collecting corpses the moment the castle towns were shifted. There is a possibility that ALL notably powerful Shinigami, that have died, are in her arsenal... SS sure is lucky that Yamamoto was disintegrated (unless his lower half is enough ) and that his VC was burned... still, Kensei and Rose should be usable... if she managed to gather other corpses from the previous ride, then Kira might also reaper...

lol the tears of all the fangirls/boys realizing that this means that Hitsu is probably going bye bye are most satisfying. Thank you Kubo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Also, the Arrancar-zombies have been power upped, otherwise they would not even dream about fighting again against Ichigo or Uryu, if they were at the same level as before.
    Let's hope so, because I couldn't possibly see how Charlotte Coolhorne who was defeated by Yumichika who was defeated by Superstar without Vollständig could possibly defeat a Vollständig Bambietta just like that. Oh well, it's Bleach...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    lol the tears of all the fangirls/boys realizing that this means that Hitsu is probably going bye bye are most satisfying. Thank you Kubo.
    I wish. However, after Byakuya survived anything can happen. Hell, I'm not even counting Yamamoto out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Hell, I'm not even counting Yamamoto out yet.

Haha I was thinking he may be reborn via the flames like the phoenix.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you