Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 591 "Dancing with Dead People" /not the title

Okay okay not the title but it should be .. Kubo lacks creativity.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/591

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The ending...when did that happen did I miss something?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Nice interaction sequences and that last page, oh man I can already hear the squealing of the fan girls. I must admit, he looks pretty awesome in that outfit.

Interestingly, the symbol that was drawn on the tower, is actually the Wandereich symbol. I guess it's to show that they are stronger than the old Quincy, hence instead of 5-pointed cross, they have a 6-pointed one.

@POW:
    Spoiler!

More specifically, here:
    Spoiler!

initially, I thought that it was his blood on the rooftop, but now that I take a closer look, it's too far way from the body and Kubo draws the blood differently. In reality, it's the Zobmie-Quincy's shadow. So, yeah it was foretold 37 chapters ago.
    Last edited by Zero; 07-30-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Last page was WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!1100

...and then came the realisation that, unfortunately, this probably means that once Z dies all the zombies are released. Bah. It's the only possibility. there's no way in hell Kubo kills
    Spoiler!

Although I'd be happy if he did. I hate that character. But I don't think Kubo will.

Thread Killer
    Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't get why some of the zombies have normal skin and some get there skin turned.... whatever color that is. I'm guessing she does something different to the stronger zombies, probably involving what Bambi was begging for.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I thought it was awesome when Mayuri said "now this one is bad". That's respect right there. Where the hell is Renji, Byakuya, & Rukia. For that matter, what the hell has Shunsui & Ukitake been doing? Wonder if Kubo will ever tell us what happened to Yurochi (sp). Wonder what Zaraki is doing.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I don't get why some of the zombies have normal skin and some get there skin turned.... whatever color that is. I'm guessing she does something different to the stronger zombies, probably involving what Bambi was begging for.
    Those with normal skin have been turned while being alive (the fodder shinigami for example), those with dark skin were turned after they died at least once, or so it seems.

Also, the Arrancar-zombies have been power upped, otherwise they would not even dream about fighting again against Ichigo or Uryu, if they were at the same level as before.

Another thing to note off, is that when Zombirou took a step, the floor began covering in ice immediately, even while his Zanpakutou is in sealed form...

I thought Kubo did in this arc we would see Hitsugaya fully master Hyorinmaru. I fail to see how we could see that while he's all dead and shit. Plus, while we're on that subject, WTF Kubo? Toshirou? Really? One of my favorite characters and someone who should be part of the main cast, you killed him off? Rose, i was cool with. Kensei upset me. But Toshirou? You done fucked up the church's money son. But i guess that explains how Rukia would become the strongest of the ice users. Also, anybody else checked out that there are thirteen fighters left? Most of the squads have been decimated and the number of powerful people to make a difference is thirteen. Anyone else sees history repeating itself as far as the formation of a new Gotei 13? The situation kinda seems reminiscent to Bach's and Yamamoto's time when they were younger. I mean think about it. You have a Kenpachi, Orihime is a healer (Retsu Unohana), Ichigo is Yamamoto of course and everybody else probably have a lot similarities to the rest of the original members we haven't seen yet. But back to my boy Toshirou, he better get saved and i better see Matsumoto go Bankai and can we please see Grimmjow already?
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

lol of course it would be a zombie version of Hitsugaya that would end up being awesome and powerful, I hope he really is dead, maybe Hinamori will snap and go bankai or something lol. I know hes slated to be the next CC of the Gotei 13 but he was such a disappointment all series long... He didn't even have an absolute zero attack like brand new bankai Rukia has grrr.

Either way nice chapter, I hope he modified the arrancar to have stage 2 releases, although they shouldn't need that for this level of opponent. I loved the banter between Yumichika and the other guy too, was a nice break
    A pie in the sky?