Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 591 "Dancing with Dead People" /not the title

Okay okay not the title but it should be .. Kubo lacks creativity.

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/591

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The ending...when did that happen did I miss something?

Fire type

Nice interaction sequences and that last page, oh man I can already hear the squealing of the fan girls. I must admit, he looks pretty awesome in that outfit.

Interestingly, the symbol that was drawn on the tower, is actually the Wandereich symbol. I guess it's to show that they are stronger than the old Quincy, hence instead of 5-pointed cross, they have a 6-pointed one.

@POW:
    Spoiler!

More specifically, here:
    Spoiler!

initially, I thought that it was his blood on the rooftop, but now that I take a closer look, it's too far way from the body and Kubo draws the blood differently. In reality, it's the Zobmie-Quincy's shadow. So, yeah it was foretold 37 chapters ago.
    Last edited by Zero; 07-30-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Last page was WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!1100

...and then came the realisation that, unfortunately, this probably means that once Z dies all the zombies are released. Bah. It's the only possibility. there's no way in hell Kubo kills
    Spoiler!

Although I'd be happy if he did. I hate that character. But I don't think Kubo will.

Thread Killer
    Hahahahahahahahaha

I don't get why some of the zombies have normal skin and some get there skin turned.... whatever color that is. I'm guessing she does something different to the stronger zombies, probably involving what Bambi was begging for.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I don't get why some of the zombies have normal skin and some get there skin turned.... whatever color that is. I'm guessing she does something different to the stronger zombies, probably involving what Bambi was begging for.
    Those with normal skin have been turned while being alive (the fodder shinigami for example), those with dark skin were turned after they died at least once, or so it seems.

Also, the Arrancar-zombies have been power upped, otherwise they would not even dream about fighting again against Ichigo or Uryu, if they were at the same level as before.

Another thing to note off, is that when Zombirou took a step, the floor began covering in ice immediately, even while his Zanpakutou is in sealed form...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Also, the Arrancar-zombies have been power upped, otherwise they would not even dream about fighting again against Ichigo or Uryu, if they were at the same level as before.
    Let's hope so, because I couldn't possibly see how Charlotte Coolhorne who was defeated by Yumichika who was defeated by Superstar without Vollständig could possibly defeat a Vollständig Bambietta just like that. Oh well, it's Bleach...

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    lol the tears of all the fangirls/boys realizing that this means that Hitsu is probably going bye bye are most satisfying. Thank you Kubo.
    I wish. However, after Byakuya survived anything can happen. Hell, I'm not even counting Yamamoto out yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Hell, I'm not even counting Yamamoto out yet.

Haha I was thinking he may be reborn via the flames like the phoenix.

Fire type

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I thought it was awesome when Mayuri said "now this one is bad". That's respect right there. Where the hell is Renji, Byakuya, & Rukia. For that matter, what the hell has Shunsui & Ukitake been doing? Wonder if Kubo will ever tell us what happened to Yurochi (sp). Wonder what Zaraki is doing.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid