3 42.86%
  • Nothing Bad, Nothing Special

2 28.57%
  • Weak Chapter

0 0%
  • ENOUGH!!

1 14.29%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    - The Jyuubi was driven by Kaguya's will probably from her subconscious rather than directly. It was mentioned by both Hagoromo & Itachi that powerful people can be corrupted by their own sense of power and lack of faith in their comrades. Kaguya was a mother after all and didn't want to directly kill her sons but as she used the power more and more she became more corrupted by it and eventually her subconscious was shaped by this.

However the Jyuubi is the original Shinji tree morphed by Kaguya's will into the Jyuubi. The connection between the two is that she ate the fruit that grows on the tree. The significance of why the fruit grows at all is still not 100% clear but may be a very important revelation later.

- Also Kaguya's combat experience before eating the fruit would have been at an ordinary human level with no chakra. Once she became the Moon Rabbit Goddess or whatever you want to call it she had no rivals to challenge her new powers. This may not affect her sense of strategy or intelligence but it does limit her actual combat experience in the sense she had no rival to challenge and grow from. As they say adversity is the mother of invention.

Otherwise there would be no reason for Zetsu to be giving her strategy tips. Madara needs no tips he was forged in battle and is perfectly adept at it.

As far as Shinji/Jyuubi is concerned I think it is deeply connected to the entire planet and there is some kind of harmonious cycle of energy between the "Earth - Shinji - Living beings" that is not fully understood yet.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post

A) However the Jyuubi is the original Shinji tree morphed by Kaguya's will into the Jyuubi. The connection between the two is that she ate the fruit that grows on the tree. The significance of why the fruit grows at all is still not 100% clear but may be a very important revelation later.

B) As far as Shinji/Jyuubi is concerned I think it is deeply connected to the entire planet and there is some kind of harmonious cycle of energy between the "Earth - Shinji - Living beings" that is not fully understood yet.
    A) Yep! I too hope that Kishimoto gives us some meaningful significance to the Fruit.

If asked by Kishi, I would suggest that the fruit is the means by which life spreads though out the Multiverse and accross multiple dimensions, where the fruit when fully ripened is able to warp into other dimensions and grow into a new tree that over eons eventually creates new life forms in other dimensions.

B) Again, if asked by Kishi, I would like the Shinju to be a Nexus to the pure and impure world, which would also be the source of all chakra. This would explain how the Rinnegan can revive the dead, why Edo Tensei Zombies can have limitless chakra.

The relationship between the Juubi and the Shinju remains unclear, this is because we have seen the two as separate entities, however this does not prove or disprove much. However, the point I was making earlier was that Kaguya had a different kind of connection to the Juubi than did other Jinchuurikis. I would have expected her to be able to use the full power of the Juubi without first becoming "friends" with it, assuming it even has the capacity for higher cognitive processes.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Actually the Jyuubi doesn't require you to be friends because it has no personality. The Kyuubi mentioned it that it has no goals but is like a force of nature like a hurricane it just does what it does with no intention. At best it has residue influence from Kaguya's will but nothing resembling true sentience like the other tailed beast.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So the Jyuubi was just a mass of chakra with no will, then the So6P broke it up and added the personalities? idk I bet it has a consciousness and a personality but just is being suppressed by everyone trying to control it, once let loose to go banana's then it might start talking or w/e
    A pie in the sky?

I think it has a rudimentary consciousness, and was probably originally like a baby. One can imagine an originally noble intent from the Shinju that has been corrupted by the presence of Kaguya's will.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Well, the Juubi did get angry when it saw the Bijuu within Naruto. Perhaps it doesn't wish to be tamed / split up again, or perhaps Kaguya's Will was present in the Juubi and she didn't want to risk losing her chakra. Either way, that's the main scene I can think of where the Juubi expressed a right process / objective independent from outside influence.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, the Juubi did get angry when it saw the Bijuu within Naruto. Perhaps it doesn't wish to be tamed / split up again, or perhaps Kaguya's Will was present in the Juubi and she didn't want to risk losing her chakra. Either way, that's the main scene I can think of where the Juubi expressed a right process / objective independent from outside influence.
    It was Kaguya's will, because what she see saw in Naruto at that time, was So6p (that's why there appears a shadow with a Rinnegan behind Naruto).

The only confirmed human? that Shinju has seen was Kaguya, that first stole it's fruit and then it's whole body... really, if it was aggressive in any way by itself, it wouldn't allow the first and certainly wouldn't tolerate the second... unless we learn that Kaguya came from space, planted the Shinju eons ago, went to cryogenic sleep and later on awoke and took it's fruit and body as it's own... after all, she is pictured with the horns even before eating it, IIRC.