• Nothing Impressive

0 0%
  • Oh Look, Predictability...

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Chapter 686 Discussion/ 687 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/686

Note: Site is experiencing difficulties

I had a feeling Naruto would pull that trick with the orbs. Makes sense! There's no way he'd let his main body be found so easily.

I wonder if Obito will actually (finally) die, or if he'll be saved yet again by Naruto's miraculous healing power? I know Obito's been on the brink of death for a while, and this seems to give closure to his character... but still. =/

I think the jutsu the Rikudou intends to use is the same dimension-transfer Jutsu that Kaguya has been using; he may be able to send them to help.

Still waiting for Black Zetsu to get erased. I hope he's killed by Kaguya after she gets annoyed with him; then maybe we can see her think/act for herself instead of being Zetsu's puppet.

So what was the big reveal that was hinted at in the end of the previous chapter? Also, I wonder if Obito will give both his eyes to Kakashi. Or if that would be too much for Kakashi to handle. In any case, good chapter

The big surprise is the new Naruto movie as I predicted .

- A nice long chapter

- So the 4 Hokages will lend the So6p chakra for using some kind of jutsu..maybe to open the dimension or revive himself temporarily

- Obito gets his hero death scene

- Why doesnt Sasuke use Susanoo?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

1) Why does the SO6P begin by saying Madara's Body contained The Juubi's, Madara's, and Hashirama's Chakra, only to change it to The Kyuubi's, Indra's, and Ashura's Chakra?

Is "Kyuubi" a Mis-translation? actually looking at mangastream, they too say 9Tails.

2) How come that in the extreme gravity, Naruto and Sasuke cannot move, but Kakashi and Obito can????
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-23-2014 at 05:25 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

???????
    Paul bee I think the sage was confirming that there is a special quality to the kyuubi like a lot have predicted that accompanies Ashura and Indra chakra! We all wondered why naruto gained rikudo like markings when he entered kyuubi chakra mode. I think the sage entrusted a lot of power and something special specifically to kyuubi.
    ???????

Yes, that was pretty much confirmed when Minato also got the chakra cloak after using the nine-tails mode. That means that the kyuubi indeed did have special chakra, since no other jinchuuriki got that cloak. And it also confirms that it wasn't Naruto's Asura chakra that created the cloak either.

@PaulBee, the only explanation I can come up with regarding how come Obito and Kakashi can move is that maybe Kaguya changed the gravitational pull when adjusting her bone arrows (or what you may call it).

???????
    I am also wondering if obito's eyes will be put to use or forgotten. They would be an extremely useful tool for whoever uses them but that's the question! Who would use them. I don't see anyone on the current battle field using them. Kaguya is now showing that she has many tools in her arsenal, I don't see what our friends can do against her in this demention of extreme gravity (note that chibaku tensei is also a technique that creates a powerful gravitational pull. Kaguya's dementions have to have a big role to play seeing as there all different elemental climates and some have connections to either bijuu or techniques from the rinnegan.

A little off chapter topic but it shocks me that orochimaru is caught in this genjutsu, I have a hope that the curse mark he put on the spiral zetsu allows him to take over that vessel and somehow be immune to infinite tsukuyomi.
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by ??????? View Post
    I am also wondering if obito's eyes will be put to use or forgotten. They would be an extremely useful tool for whoever uses them but that's the question! Who would use them. I don't see anyone on the current battle field using them. Kaguya is now showing that she has many tools in her arsenal, I don't see what our friends can do against her in this demention of extreme gravity (note that chibaku tensei is also a technique that creates a powerful gravitational pull. Kaguya's dementions have to have a big role to play seeing as there all different elemental climates and some have connections to either bijuu or techniques from the rinnegan.

A little off chapter topic but it shocks me that orochimaru is caught in this genjutsu, I have a hope that the curse mark he put on the spiral zetsu allows him to take over that vessel and somehow be immune to infinite tsukuyomi.
    Well, in this fight the only two living people who can weild Obito's eyes are Sasuke and Naruto. Sasuke is an Uchiha and he has Indra's and SO6P's Chakra, Naruto has Ashura (source of Hashirama's miracle cell's power) and SO6P's Yang.

I doubt that Sasuke would overall benefit from Obito's eyes directly, except if he could assimilate them into his own and add their power to his own, I feel that Kakashi who is Chakra challenged would not be able to handle both of Obito's eyes, leaving Naruto. So while it is feasible for Naruto to use Obito's eyes, the question is whether Kishimoto wants to go in that direction. Also, any move regarding Obito's eyes need to be done quickly because Kaguya's Bone attack might crumble real people into confetti and not just clones.

In any case, I do get the sense that SO6P's Seal will play a big part in what happens next, and I suspect that instead of it being a seal to defeat Kaguya, it may be a seal to stop the Eternal Tsukuyomi, or at least halt it from Zetsu-rizing people. Seems the sage is going to borrow chakra from our Edo Hokages, I do wonder what will happen to the Hokages after that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So, 3 of the most powerful, currently living, beings, are splashed on the ground without being able to move, yet Kakashi and Obito can just casually run faster than Kaguya's bone arrows fly... yeah, Obito's Hashirama cells should have at least turned into liquid or goo at this point...

Ah, the cowboy color spread, pretty awesome after the medieval one.

So, basing on the sketches and scans, the Last Movie happens after the Manga's end... well, Naurto at least survives . Let's hope that it will be of awesome quality .