2 20.00%
  • Subpar

1 10.00%
  • Uhhh..no.......

1 10.00%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Chapter 688 Discussion/ 689 Predictions

Plot hole storm is coming

What the hell happened there with Kaguya? I will have to re-read it on mangastream and watch Sawyer's review to get it I think.
    But how the hell did Obito manage to transfer his eyes to Kakashi in an instant? And how could he know how to use a perfect susanoo? And HOW will he have the body to handle two mangekyos? Unless he'll be able to shut them off somehow

I jizzed

Just thought of something, this sharingan thing with Kakashi can't be permanent. Perhaps it's just Obito's chakra that was fused with Kakashi somehow. And while that chakra is there, Obito's sharingans are there? Even Sasuke says "That's impossible", so it's not like Kishimoto's not aware that this shouldn't be possible. It's just classic Kishimoto trolling. He'll explain it more in future chapters.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Plot hole storm is coming

What the hell happened there with Kaguya? I will have to re-read it on mangastream and watch Sawyer's review to get it I think.
    But how the hell did Obito manage to transfer his eyes to Kakashi in an instant? And how could he know how to use a perfect susanoo? And HOW will he have the body to handle two mangekyos? Unless he'll be able to shut them off somehow

I'm so happy right now, I can't even think of potential plotholes. I knew we'd see the day where Kakashi utilized a Susanoo (I love how it has a little eye scar), ever since the masked man was revealed to be Obito. I did however wonder how he could house two sharingans. But you know, I never did understand why he couldn't revert to a normal eye. He had the original user's eye implanted, and he was capable of turning his eye back to it's normal state. Shouldn't Kakashi be able to do the same? Or maybe he'll have a cool new design where his headband covers both of his eyes lol. (Oh, and I enjoy Sawyer's reviews too.)

The moment I read the chapter's title, I almost had a heart attack. After watching Obito disintegrate before our eyes last chapter, I feared all hope may had been lost. It's actually been a little while since I really enjoyed a chapter of Naruto, but I thoroughly enjoyed this one. Naruto was impressive was his new Sage Art as well; something else I had hoped we'd eventually see. The only reason I ever wanted Naruto to have the rinnegan was for access to all the elements. Little did I know he'd go beyond the basic four, and have access to one of a kind styles, like the Matatabi's Blue and Black flames.

I have no idea what monstrosity Naruto and Kaguya have created. That part feels unclear for now, but it's way too soon for this fight to end. I would like to point out that...we still have not seen the Juubi's true final form. The one we saw in the silhouette that favored Kurama's design. The one that was hyped up...the one that swallowed oceans, carried mountains, split land masses, etc. I don't know how, but I wonder if this or something later could lead to its appearance.

Obito mentioned something about telling Naruto to be the 7th Hokage. As crazy as it sounds, I am 100% on-board with Kakashi serving a brief term as hokage while Naruto matures. He's got the guts, the courage, the strength, and ideals to be Hokage, but he currently lacks the wisdom to lead one of the ninja villages (at least that's what I think). Despite his chakra capacity, I've always viewed Kakashi as top tier. A genius comparable to Shikimaru as he stated, and a man who has utilized over 1,000 jutsu's, which is probably more than anyone in history other than say Hagoromo and his brother perhaps (Oh and Hiruzen). I think he'd make a fine Hokage, even if he declines the position, which may very well happen, as I believe he was opposed to it the first time he was chosen.

What the hell, before now only people with the Eternal Mankeyou were able to use the full Susanoo let alone winged Susanoo. Sasuke was only able to awaken winged Susanoo after getting the Rinnegan. Somehow Kakashi magically gets Susanoo from Obito, without an eye transplant and then magically gets a full flying Susanoo? Naruto just jumped the Shark. Seeing Naruto use all the tailed beasts to disrupt the parts their chakra in Kaguya was the only acceptable thing about this chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    What the hell, before now only people with the Eternal Mankeyou were able to use the full Susanoo let alone winged Susanoo. Sasuke was only able to awaken winged Susanoo after getting the Rinnegan. Somehow Kakashi magically gets Susanoo from Obito, without an eye transplant and then magically gets a full flying Susanoo? Naruto just jumped the Shark. Seeing Naruto use all the tailed beasts to disrupt the parts their chakra in Kaguya was the only acceptable thing about this chapter.
    I can't think of anything else than Kakashi being infused with Obito's chakra. And that these sharingans are just temporary. If that's the case then his sharingans are basically the same as Sasuke's rinnegan. Given to him with chakra.

Hahahahahaha THIS CHAPTER MADE ME LAUGH BUT FOR A WHOLE DIFFERENT REASON!

Okay okay I get what people might be flipping out about but let me dive right into it. It's not impossible that Obito was able to reconnect with the living world we know that's possible as we have seen several previous examples including the So6p himself along with his mother Kaguya.

Since Obito was a host to the Jyuubi and did have the Rinnegan if only temporary I think it may have been part of the reason why he was able to connect back to the living world.

Secondly my theory on whats actually happening is Kakashi power up is in fact Obito's spiritual energy infused in Kakashi's body. Thus it may only be a temporary power up same as Sasuke's new eye power and Naruto's divine sage mode. After all Obito did say it will expire.

- Also lol I thought Susanoo could only be awakened by those who had Amaterasu & Tsukiyomi. If Obito could have used Susanoo it would have been nice to see him do so earlier.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Dudes, Kakashi didn't get an eye transplant, he got a chakra infusion from Obito. That's why it might not be permanent (though I hope it is).

-And it seems I'm not the only one who thinks so. Yay But am I the only one who would like to see Kakashi permanently have Obito's sharingans? Two reasons why I think it's possible;

Obito doesn't need them in the afterlife but he does need some valuable alone time with Rin to make up for lost time so it's in his interest for Kakashi to be strong enough to remain living either as Hokage or not.

Also Naruto chakra, it can make an eye that has been gone for years grow back. It might also be able to affect the retention of the doujutsu if Naruto heals him with a chakra infusion at some stage.

lol guys, Obito did say it may expire. But I don't know why so many are so against it, but can easily accept that Naruto created a brand new eye from which there was none. Naruto can create any body part no matter how intricate, if he just has but one of their cells; or some kind of piece of them. I still hate that he can do that, but am okay with whatever this is. It has yet to be explained after all. Perhaps it will have a believable explanation.

It's always the eyes with this story lol