• Nothing Bad, Nothing Special

2 28.57%
  • Weak Chapter

0 0%
  • ENOUGH!!

1 14.29%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    1) Obito's Final departure.

I guess Obito is "redeemed" and has a happy afterlife with his dearest Rin.

2) Naruto SEPARATES BZ from Kaguya

So glad to see that Noisy and Annoying thing chopped off.
    I hope Sasuke or Kakashi hits him with some Raikiri, and burns him to ashes.

3) Kaguya is not as all powerful as she looked at first.

Her Chakra depletion continues to confound me. The initial portrayal of the Juubi did not seem like a being that could be this depleted in chakra. She was able to draw chakra away from the humans bound to the Chakara Sucking Zetsu Making Tree. Perhaps BZ wanted her to return there?

Next week we'll probably see SO6P use the Hokage's remaining Chakra (except for Minato's) to weave a Jutsu to prevent the tree from taking Chakra out of the dreamers.

One could guess that the Ice World is Kaguya's original dimension and her original purpose was to obtain the Chakra tree's fruit and its power, to use to revive her dimension and her people (In Kishimoto's world, nobody is ever purely evil). It would then seem that once she obtained all that power, she decided to remain and use it to Lord over Naruto's dimension, and to that end she ended all wars and became supreme, and SHE DECIDED TO REMAIN here and be Queen forever, rather than use up the power in restoring her own people. Black Zetsu probably came here with her from the start in some form, and may really have been her son from the home dimension.
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-30-2014 at 06:10 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Her origin space is the barren land, seeing as she returns there to recover chakra, perhaps she is sending chakra there to recover the land ?

@ Zero,

Yeah, I think it's obvious that she does not belong in this dimension ( the barren one is quite feasible), and her chakra drain/loss is suspicious at the very least.

The Juubi was once described as:

Spoiler!

and as this:

Spoiler!

and again this:

Spoiler!

Something like that is not gonna run out of chakra just because it hopped and swapped a few dimensions. It is more likely that its chakra is being hoarded or utilized continuously elsewhere.

I would be very unhappy with Kishimoto if everything he said about the Juubi or The "GOD" Tree was all just Hype. Especially since the source of the information was Kurama himself, and not the falsified tablet from the Uchiha hiding place.

The only reason I chose the Ice dimension was because it was the only dimension with a structure depicting Habitation, and I don't think the Palace there was just for show.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Everyone assumes Kaguya isn't battle hardened like Madara was. But we really know nothing about what her life was before she came and ate the fruit. For all we know she might have come from another world, filled with war. She might have had top notch training back then. We shouldn't assume anything before actually knowing.

LoL put down the bag of mushrooms my friend! Come from another world ? Are you High ?

Hogoromo already explained Kaguya was from a distant country and came to eat the Shinju fruit to end all wars that's how she gained her powers!

- Naruto used Sexy jutsu on her caught her off guard that crap would never had worked on Madara! This is Kishi's style of balancing characters. I mean to introduce someone more powerful than Madara he still needed to add a flaw to give the main characters an angle they could attack at and realistically gain some wins.

- Kaguya has power but shes not used to being challenged because there was no one who had chakra beside her and her sons at the time. She was essentially a god with no equal. It only because it was her sons challenging her that her motherly instinct probably kicked in and she couldn't bring herself to hurt them.

- Madara is different he grew up during a time of constant war and had to develop all his powers via hardwork and sacrifice. His battle instincts are far higher than Kaguya. Anyone that doubts this go back and re read the chapter where Madara is curb stomping everybody not just with fancy jutsu but hand to hand combat! Madara was a beast of a warrior even with out all the extra power ups.

If you took away Kaguya's eye powers and tailed beast power do you think she would be able to combat as effectively as Madara did when he was friggan blind and took on tailed beasts and S class ninja like Gaara & Sasuke.

I doubt it. Zetsu is giving her advice cause he has observational experience from observing many battles that she lacks but Madara needed advice from no one!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Obito's Final departure.
    3) Kaguya is not as all powerful as she looked at first.

Her Chakra depletion continues to confound me. The initial portrayal of the Juubi did not seem like a being that could be this depleted in chakra. She was able to draw chakra away from the humans bound to the Chakara Sucking Zetsu Making Tree. Perhaps BZ wanted her to return there?

2 important things ....

#1 She is a jinchuuriki not a tailed beast herself ! Thus it means she is a channel for the power but not the source of it herself. Like all Jinchuuriki there is a limit and taxation on the hosts body. Even the Kyyubi needed time to recharge as it were.

#2 The Jutsu shes spamming or exceptionally high level like Dimensional shifting which probably takes a greater toll than just opening up those portals. Then she altered the reality of several dimensions like creating that heavy gravity field.

Lastly the Ash Bones jutsu is essentially created from her own body thus it's like sacrificing a part of herself & takes an enormous toll on her to regenerate.

These 2 facts are whats causing her to to need time to recharge. Naruto went through this too during the earlier Ninja war battles when the Kyuubi had to recharge and mold chakra.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

@ POW,

I realize very well the difference between ta Jinchuuriki and a Bijuu, However the HYPE regarding Kaguya and the Juubi is not matching well with the reality.

BZ did not say that Kaguya was getting exhausted, he said that She was running low on Chakra. How can you run low on chakra which is being provided from A GOD, the progenitor, or "The God Tree" (which is the Hype we were sold).... come on now, to where she is forced to her knees in the same way that Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Obito , and Sakura were? I had expected more awesomeness and invincibility from the Juubi's jinchuuriki (a more complete Juubi, unlike Obito's Juubi)

Besides, it is not at all clear that the Juubi and Kaguya are not more interlinked than a regular Jinchuuriki, after all BZ's words seem to imply that the Juubi was at least partly Kaguya. If the Juubi itself was made from Kaguya, She ought to be able to extract more power/chakra from it than any normal Jinchuuriki.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-31-2014 at 02:57 AM.

A few month ago. I said that uzumaki was closer to indra instead of Ishura. According the manga, Harogomo had two son. It was also stated that Uzumaki is far descendent of Senju(Ashura). The Uzumaki side of Indra are Obito and Shisui. I assume that their sharigan mutation or mangekou are sealed within them. They are more absolute;their eye doesn't lose the light. The uzumaki side of Ashura naruto, Nagato, Karin. Also, Harogomo gave birth Nishuu by studying his brother. I expect Hamura to be gifted in kekei genkei descendent(kinamaro, Haku, Kurenia)

Quote Originally Posted by kallateroll View Post
    A few month ago. I said that uzumaki was closer to indra instead of Ishura. According the manga, Harogomo had two son. It was also stated that Uzumaki is far descendent of Senju(Ashura). The Uzumaki side of Indra are Obito and Shisui. I assume that their sharigan mutation or mangekou are sealed within them. They are more absolute;their eye doesn't lose the light. The uzumaki side of Ashura naruto, Nagato, Karin. Also, Harogomo gave birth Nishuu by studying his brother. I expect Hamura to be gifted in kekei genkei descendent(kinamaro, Haku, Kurenia)
    I accept that there may be a chance that The Uzumaki could have some Indra in them, but if I were to hypothesize this, I'd want to provide some reason for the hypothesis. But Why should we stop at Indra, Why not include even Hamura too?

As I see it, it is just as likely that the Uzumaki are related to Hamura and Ashura (by Funky Cousin Marriage), since they have traits that are extraneous to both Ashura and Indra, and the only other possible extra source would have to be from Hamura's line.

Uzumakis have an extraordinary life force which is passed on to their children consistently, along with the red hair, and as we know, the Senju traits are haphazard, unlike Uchihas (indra), but Indra's line have all got black hair and have no longevity. We could hypothesize that their traits originates from another relative instead, and the only relative left would be Hamura.

To be fair on Shisui's eyes, I don't see any evidence that his eyes couldn't lose their light. Shisui died before Itachi, and Itachi's eyes seemed okay at the same age, however they did start losing their light later. It could just be that the loss was simply not evident at the time he died. Obito on the other hand had Hashirama's miracle cells to help him along.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    LoL put down the bag of mushrooms my friend! Come from another world ? Are you High ?

Hogoromo already explained Kaguya was from a distant country and came to eat the Shinju fruit to end all wars that's how she gained her powers!
    Yeah, but he didn't say that she knew nothing of combat. You don't need chakra to be able to fight, people were fighting in Narutoverse even before Kaguya came there at all. Gai and Rock Lee rely on taijutsu only, so it's clear you don't actually need chakra to be able to fight. That was basically what I meant.

The only solid evidence we have of her not being battle hardened is this current fight. Where she basically takes instructions from Black Zetsu and rely solely on that and her shinju powers.

I do however agree on your hypothesis though, there are more evidence so far to suggest that she isn't battle hardened. But only because of this current fight. Chakra does not necessarily equal combat experience.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @ POW,

I realize very well the difference between ta Jinchuuriki and a Bijuu, However the HYPE regarding Kaguya and the Juubi is not matching well with the reality.

BZ did not say that Kaguya was getting exhausted, he said that She was running low on Chakra. How can you run low on chakra which is being provided from A GOD, the progenitor, or "The God Tree" (which is the Hype we were sold).... come on now, to where she is forced to her knees in the same way that Naruto, Sasuke, Kakashi, Obito , and Sakura were? I had expected more awesomeness and invincibility from the Juubi's jinchuuriki (a more complete Juubi, unlike Obito's Juubi)
    Yeah, I agree, Kishimoto doesn't seem to be very consistent with chakra levels he often seems to have characters become exhausted (or not) as a plot device rather than due to anything logical. Even the very idea that Sakura just happened to have enough chakra to get Obito through the portal when Naruto's clone wasn't going to be enough seemed to be for the sake of device rather than plot logic. I appreciated that Sakura was actually given a purpose though and I suppose it was better than her getting an unbelievable power up like what would often happen in DBZ to keep characters relevant.

The Juubi was said to have unlimited or at least unfathomable energy and that was being judged by the Kyuubi who is also one of the largest chakra sources around. Kaguya was said to have chakra that surpassed even that yet every technique she performs seem to take a toll on her, it seems like Kishimoto just couldn't think of a logically way to prevent her from just killing everyone so he decided to unrealistically weaken her. It's a common thing in comic books, I once saw an episode of Justice League were Green Arrow was able to take down an enemy that Super Girl couldn't. Most comics tend to have absurdly inconsistent power scaling but that is one of the reasons why they tend to fall into the category of pulp fiction and B-entertainment. Naruto has done a decent job of keeping its power scaling relatively reasonable but these days I fear Kishimoto hasn't given some of this enough thought, he said that he didn't know how Madara was going to be defeated and I am really starting to fear that we may be seeing the result of his lack of planning. I keep hoping he is going to surprise me and make sense of everything but its getting hard to see how that will happen.

I suppose Kaguya could be weak as a result of her trying to use the God Tree to turn everyone into Zetsus and whatever else she is doing but it still seems a bit odd considering she the amount of chakra she absorbed independently of the God Tree. Hopefully she will start explaining herself next chapter, her mute personality is getting tiresome and Black Zetsus infantile persona hasn't helped. Making Kaguya the main villain over Madara is already a tough sell considering Madara had hundreds of chapter to develop, Kishimoto really needs to give the views a reason to see Kaguya as the better villain and so far that isn't happening. Kaguya really has yet to impress in anyway besides being powerful.

Sasuke's Rinnegan once again managed to disappoint. Even his mediocre time-space technique seems to have a cool down time. I really hope that next chapter the battle gets serious and Naruto and Sasuke start to show some more impressive techniques. They started out with a bang when they first started fighting Madara but since then they haven't really shown anything to top that. I really hope that they have both been holding back or this battle is going to be disappointing.

Obito's death was handled pretty well and I did feel some sympathy for him, the only problem is that I really have a hard time respecting a character who's main reason for killing hundreds of people was because his childhood crush (who didn't even like him) died. His Rinn obsession was even more detestably stupid than Sakura's Sasuke obsession. How can anyone respect a person who makes so many bad choices for such petty reasons? I suppose it can be reasoned that his choices were largely shaped by early age brainwashing but the fact that he is to this day still hung up on Rinn just seems absurd. Obito pretty much deserved what he got but I can at least appreciate that the story made him sympathetic in his final moments and I can also respect that he did attempt to make amends as best he could.

This was a mediocre chapter for me but there was some good stuff and I might view it more favorably depending on how future chapters go.

@ Artifice,

Don't forget the fact that as per BZ, Kaguya may have created the Juubi from the Shinzu. It seems that there was no Juubi initially, but Kaguya who was connected to the Shinzu, created the Juubi from the Shinzu, for the sole purpose of reclaiming the chakra that SO6P and Hamura had been born with. This at least is what BZ very clearly said.

In this sense, she is no ordinary Jinchuuriki who requires friendship with a Bijuu before he can draw out its powers.