Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 587 - "Orihime's Massive Boobs" / 588 Predictions

Indeed probably the most interesting thing this chapter : http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/587

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Damn those boobs are indeed huge as fuck.

Hahaha, maybe I should pick this series up again!

Yes, I'd say they probably broke a new record this time. I'm happy. ^^

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    its like she got two midgets in a headlock! Boobs for the win!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I like this title a lot better XD. Kubo really should stop being so bland with his titles =P
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Kubo better hurry up and bring back the anime, now I want to see Orihime's boobs animated

MANGASTREAM VERSION

I guess she had power-upped nicely :p. Manga logic, when a male's power rises exponentially in a very short time, his hair grows longer, on the other hand when a female does it... well I guess this means that Rukia is still lacking ?

5 vs 3, I wonder how the match up will go in the SKR's realm ? Let's see (this might be pretty hard):
    - God of the Sword vs Hashwalth (the Shinigami blade-smith vs the Quincy swordsman),
    - Hot Spring Demon vs Uryu (speed demon vs agile demon-hunter),
    - the rest vs Bach ?

Man, Chad is a real bro, trowing Ichigo into the rubble every time he needs it.

Well, Urahara isn't shocked, as always, so it is probably part of the plan eh ? Plus, did he say that he was late ? Hah, he was there for at least a day or two, which means that he was preparing something hmmmmm...

As to the arrow, wow, was that fast or what ? I think that they reached it even faster than through that pillar... could it be that Bach was collecting power into the tower when he was sleeping ?

So it was 7 Quincy on 5 Shinigami and Kubo still split them 2 Shinigami on 1 Quincy ? Looks like someone will join the fray soon...

So Basically Ichigo's return from SKR was pointless, except that he probably interupted Kenpacji's Killing. He didn't kill any Quincies, he didn't fight (nor did he defeat JB), and he didn't prevent the invasion of SKR. With all the build up and Chapters wasted, nothing much has happened.

Now did Zero division anticipate this invasion possibility? Why, OH WHY, did they not send Ichigo back via the same type of Garganta Ooetsu used to send him to Earth? His return would have been faster, and he may have actually done something useful. Urahara's appearance was kinda "convienient", though I am not certain what he'll do. Or what Orihime and Chado can contribute to a fight on this level. I guess Urahara is actually a threat, he is not only strong, but he's also very smart. Maybe Urahara is one of SS's War Potentials.

Next Chapter may be worth reading if Grimjow Jaggerjaq (whatever) shows up. I suppose all the Foolbringers in training would show up now too. Boobs don't impress me, but Yoruichi Will, love the Sleek, beautiful, Black (cat) Lady.

I am somehow not being very impressed lately (sorry).
    Last edited by paulbee; 07-03-2014 at 05:21 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

On a complete side note, does anyone think we'll see Nel (or rather, Neriel Tu) again? Nothing has been seen of her for two years, maybe she's managed to recover (and upped herself) in this time.