Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Just wondering, if mistgun was a clone, he could be the "gerrard from edoras"... then its possible that the entire fairy tail guild is also cloned?

Quote Originally Posted by eleven11 View Post
    Just wondering, if mistgun was a clone, he could be the "gerrard from edoras"... then its possible that the entire fairy tail guild is also cloned?
    Lmao, anything is possible now. I like this new arc.

they are not clones, just the edoras version.
    so mystgun is the edoras version of gerard; he just came to earth, but he's not a clone

Maybe Gerard is the Edoras version...
    A pie in the sky?

OR...maybe mystogan is the Edoras version....
    no wonder he can't remember anything like happy...

Anyways...I don't like how this arc is going so far...the concept as someone said is kind of cliche... The nicest people will turn bad...wait...that sounds like nirvana...So they destroyed Nirvana to get another reversal kind of the plot going...I actually hope this arc is short...I dont sense like there is much to be told about this world other than some happy, mystogan background.

Quote Originally Posted by eleven11 View Post
    Yeah probably, everything is just a theory now but it is possible. But if mistgun is indeed the edoras version of gerrard then that means luxus is fully aware about the existence of edoras since he seems to know mistgun's real identity. Maybe we would get to see him again in this arc, that would be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    wtf?? What happened to the whole searching for igneel arc lol I guess it is coming after this one and why did the mangaka introduce gildartz just to have the story shift completley away from him?? But besides those complaints these two chapters were pretty good!
    I was thinking the same thing too but this new arc seems good still, even though it's so similar to the last arc light/dark switch. Like it when mangaka draws them just hanging out too ^^ showing off there personalities.

I cant remember the timeline in FT very well, but wouldn't Happy and CHarle's arrival and the opening of anima gates coincide with the disappearance of the dragons? or was everyone else assuming that and I'm retarded? Surely all that dragony goodness would have kept the place going for at least the 6 years between then and the present. If that is the case then why suddenly abduct FT?

http://kain-abel.deviantart.com/

KAINANDABEL Colour Gallery

Ok, I'm still kinda spaced about "Other" Lucy
    "I'm gonna drop a double cup on your tennis balls!"

Veteran Member
    Of all the things they could have done with edoras they decide to do that cliche thing..

I still liked the chapters, though. I wonder where the Fairy Tail went.. unless when they went to edoras they ended up altering their personalities.. and pretty much everything.. or if its that there is really 2 of everyone, one in that world and one in edoras. So far they have made it lean towards the 2 of everyone but are completely opposite, though.