Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fairy Tail Chapters 168 & 169 Discussion/170 Predictions

Fairy Tail Chapters 168 & 169 By Manga Stream.

Chapters 168 :

Read Online : Manga Stream.

Download Link : Manga Stream.

Chapters 169 :

Read Online : Manga Stream.

Download Link : Manga Stream.

Have Fun.

Veteran Member
    I wonder why there were 2 this time.

Interesting chapter..

Most would go ahead and say that the cats will end up betraying their dragon slayers... They set it up for that, anyway.

Oh, and wtf happened to that 3rd dragon slayer gazille? He shouldnt have been sucked in.. but apparently he was? Or did natsu and wendy just end up not noticing him and leaving him there?

That's some odd stuff going on there.

wtf?? What happened to the whole searching for igneel arc lol I guess it is coming after this one and why did the mangaka introduce gildartz just to have the story shift completley away from him?? But besides those complaints these two chapters were pretty good!

Double Chapters YEAH!!!!! Am Happy like Happy right now. Now onto the chapters:

Chapter 168: Whoa man, Whoa! What a freaking chapter that was. I mean the whole town got erased by anima. Natsu reacting in typical Natsu fashion to what was told to him. Hmmm, so Edoras is where Happy and Charle are from. Am wondering if thats where the Dragons are from too. So if dragonslayers are the only ones left and we see Natsu and Wendy, so where the hell is Gazille at. I guess they will show him in the next chapter which am about to read right now.

Chapter 169: So thats the reason for anima huh. Seems cruel to me, to take magic from another world so yours can survive, even if the magic in Edoras is limited, I don't know about that. And what is this other mission that Charle is talking about and why the hell doesn't Happy remember, maybe because his brain might be to small. Just seeing the other guild member act differently just cracked me the hell up. Oh and pages 20-21 with Lucy, WOW!

All in all two great chapters. One question though where the hell is Gazille.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Very nice two excellent chapters in a row.

It's cool to finally get some insight on Happy's backstory, and this Edoras kingdom is really intriguing.

The first chap was cool seeing Fairy Tail just being themselves, but I guess it was also used to set up the TOTAL SCREW WITH YOUR HEAD feeling in the second chapter.

Gray not only has a crush on Juvia but he wears too much clothes now and doesn't like the COLD.

Elfman's a wimp, Kana doesn't like alcohol(SERIOUSLY!) Jet and Droy two nobody characters are 2 of the strongest in this wacko universe, and Lucy seems more badass than Erza now.

This is going to be one very interesting arc. Also, where the hell did Gazille end up, he's probably going to be even more freaked out seeing as he doesn't have a cat to tell him what the Hell's going on. He'll probably find one here since it's apparently the talking cat homeworld.

This arc is off to a very promising start. Wonder what happened to Mistgun too though, and Erza. I can only imagine what their alter-egos would be like.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by jio999 View Post
    wtf?? What happened to the whole searching for igneel arc lol I guess it is coming after this one and why did the mangaka introduce gildartz just to have the story shift completley away from him?? But besides those complaints these two chapters were pretty good!
    completely agree, also wouldn't have minded getting more about the other dark guilds. so i don't really get why we're getting this "edoras world" arc now. though i do like that we're getting some happy backstory, and i guess this could end up tying into why the dragons disappeared.

still, i'm not liking the way this is going so far. i'd rather edoras have it's own original characters. the whole other world with the same ppl/opposite personalities bit is so cliche i no longer find it entertaining.(of course lucy fanservice is always entertaining...)

I think the gildartz thing was basically just foreshadowing for later, still annoying though. Really looking forward to seeing his, the master's and erza's edora/bizzaro/whatever personalities. Also I reckon gazille (I absolutely refuse to call him and mistgun by their official names. gajeel and mystogan? NO. :'( ) will turn up later with his own cat. Funny how a comedy factor of his personality (his obsession with getting a cat) will probably turn into a plot point.

Yeah, Gazille's AWOL may be due to him finding a cat. Erza, Mistgun, Gazille, Mirajane, Makarov and Gildartz are all missing, at least so far. That's some firepower there.

hmm I was actually looking forward to seeing the dark dragon, but I guess this upcoming weird arc about Edoras, the opposite world, where everyone's traits becomes opposite sounds pretty good so far so I guess it's alrite. Also, the dark dragon seems to be some final boss material so I guess they won't be showing it anytime soon.

And about mist gun, I have a theory that he is a clone of gerrard coz when he fought luxus back then luxus said that mistgun is "another...", probably clone. That should explain why his face is the same as gerrard.