Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    On a complete side note, does anyone think we'll see Nel (or rather, Neriel Tu) again? Nothing has been seen of her for two years, maybe she's managed to recover (and upped herself) in this time.
    Well, seeing as Harribel is still imprisoned within their HQ that was in SS from the beginning... we will probably witness some Arrancer ride on it pretty soon...

So, is Ukitake even joining the fry, or did that (unnamed without his face shown) ritter that he was battling before came after him instead ? Let's hope that we will really see him with his new look (dyed hair ?), fully power and Bankai... this time.

Seeing as the V-ritter isn't present, does this mean that Rose will come for a rematch after all ? In that case, does that mean that Kyouraku will also have a rematch with Gun-ritter ?

BTW, what happened with Soldats and the Arrancer Army that they were preparing ? Did Bach eat them or something, they have another mission on earth or HM, or is he actually planing to flood the SKR which as many many soldiers as he can ?

No wait, she was there in chapter 486. Never mind then...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Seeing as the V-ritter isn't present, does this mean that Rose will come for a rematch after all ?
    V-ritter is dead. The Visionary, Gremmy Thoumeaux. Who are you referring to?

Or, you mean Rose is alive because V-ritter is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    No wait, she was there in chapter 486. Never mind then...

V-ritter is dead. The Visionary, Gremmy Thoumeaux. Who are you referring to?
    Oh my mistake, I mean U-ritter, since in the previous assault it was Rose that faced him.

Oh my mistake, I mean U-ritter, since in the previous assault it was Rose that faced him.
    I doubt it. I'd say the only one who would be able to get Kensei and Rose back now is Orihime (she has revived several dead people already). My best bet is that U will join Bazz-B and then they're going to split up and go 1 on 1 vs Rukia and Renji.

BTW, what happened with Soldats and the Arrancer Army that they were preparing ? Did Bach eat them or something, they have another mission on earth or HM, or is he actually planing to flood the SKR which as many many soldiers as he can ?
    I'm pretty sure we were all supposed to just forget about that part.