View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • AWESOME !!!

    1 20.00%
  • Good !!

    4 80.00%
  • Average !

    0 0%
  • Bad !!

    0 0%
  • TERRIBLE !!!

    0 0%
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,940

    Bleach Bleach 586 Discussion / 587 Predictions

    MANGASTREAM VERSION CHAPTER 586


    Surprise, it's not 1-on-1, at least not yet.

    Looks like most of the SRs still use long-distance weaponry (mainly bows and crossbows).

    So, none (beside Ichigo) of the ones that went to the SKR are a war potential.

    Ishida's arrows, still seem weak... probably because both Ichigo and Inoue power upped (check out the size of her hairpins :O, plus there is one smaller one above her chest).

    So, does he imply that Ichigo doesn't have it in him to pull off a kill, or was he referencing something else (like a power that can directly oppose and overpower Bach's) ?

    Of course, they utilized the Tower as gigantic bow/crossbow/canon and shoot themselves upwards in the form of an Arrow. Looks like achieving that '7,2xIchigo's speed' won't be a problem (Operation Shooting Star 2 ).

    Hoho, looks like we will witness their powers first against the Zero Squad, unless Urahara already awaits between dimension with one of his traps, kukukukukuku.

    Hah, Ichigo lost his composure, eh, his calm and serene heart didn't last long...



  2. #2
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VERSION CHAPTER 586


    Surprise, it's not 1-on-1, at least not yet.

    Looks like most of the SRs still use long-distance weaponry (mainly bows and crossbows).

    So, none (beside Ichigo) of the ones that went to the SKR are a war potential.

    Ishida's arrows, still seem weak... probably because both Ichigo and Inoue power upped (check out the size of her hairpins :O, plus there is one smaller one above her chest).

    So, does he imply that Ichigo doesn't have it in him to pull off a kill, or was he referencing something else (like a power that can directly oppose and overpower Bach's) ?

    Of course, they utilized the Tower as gigantic bow/crossbow/canon and shoot themselves upwards in the form of an Arrow. Looks like achieving that '7,2xIchigo's speed' won't be a problem (Operation Shooting Star 2 ).

    Hoho, looks like we will witness their powers first against the Zero Squad, unless Urahara already awaits between dimension with one of his traps, kukukukukuku.

    Hah, Ichigo lost his composure, eh, his calm and serene heart didn't last long...
    That's a given, he reacted the same way when he saw chad with Xcution.

    So the question is how is Ichigo going to get back up to the Soul Palace, well he has the Kings Key he just needs a means of transportation, would be cool if he could replicate what Bach did and shoot up since his also a quincy.

    But you know in this chapter I was thinking Stern Ritter D would stop Ichigo getting close to Bach since his in that area, wonder what his up to.

  3. #3
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,553
    I was certain Jaguar was going to show up to challenge B

    I'm sure Urahara has a way to help Ichigo get there

    The 5 special powers are Ichigo , Aizen, Kenpachi, Urahara & Orihime.


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  4. #4
    They sure picked their sweet time to bring back Sado and Inoue

  5. #5
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,040
    Ichigo needs the Shukaku cannon! Fire away! Nice chapter though, liked that Ishida got a new bow finally, was so tired of that weird circle one he had. We still need to see Ryuuken in action too. Well I hope those few people can stop all those high level SR, or at least hold them off till Ichigo had time to get up there with Bach
    A pie in the sky?

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dabbido's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    75
    Well hello guys! it's been a while, but I'm back to join you in some Bleach conversation! those last chapters with Ichigo and the Sternritter chicks were some page-wasters, but they had their good parts here and there, it seems things will get interesting soon. Awesome that we get to see Ichigo finally meet up with Ishida, Orihime and Sado showing up, plus a bit of the battle between Shinigami and Sternritter. I wonder when will Grimmy pop up. Can't wait for the next one!!

    Am I the only one who feels slightly disappointed that the remaining shinigami probably won't get a proper fight? (mostly Byakuya post training, Hisagi displaying bankai (which apparently will never happen) )

  7. #7
    Senior Member Anticrobotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    144
    Seems my guess with Sado and Inoue turned out right. I'm happy it did.

    And I have to say I like Inoue's new suit... a LOT.

    Still annoyed about Hisagi/Ikkaku/Yumichika. They collectively got their asses handed to them just yesterday by Superstar without his Vollständig form - they shouldn't be able to do shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dabbido View Post
    Am I the only one who feels slightly disappointed that the remaining shinigami probably won't get a proper fight? (mostly Byakuya post training, Hisagi displaying bankai (which apparently will never happen) )
    No you're not. (But I understood it would be like that when we finally saw Unohana's bankai.) And it's all the more reason I'm annoyed by the presence of Hisagi/Ikkaku/Yumichika. They are over-hyped and over exposed. KT should use his panels to display Kyouraku, Ukitake, Yoruichi, and Urahara, instead.

  8. #8
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    The 5 special powers are Ichigo , Aizen, Kenpachi, Urahara & Orihime.
    I agree except put Chad in for Urahara. Sure he has gotten the shaft by Kubo numerous times but I am hoping this is where everything finally pays off.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Anticrobotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    144
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    I agree except put Chad in for Urahara. Sure he has gotten the shaft by Kubo numerous times but I am hoping this is where everything finally pays off.
    Not so sure about that. If you look at how the characters have been treated before, especially if yo look at the characters that Aizen took special interest in, you'll se that Ichigo, Urahara, and Orihime stand out. And, well, Aizen is Aizen and Ken-chan is Ken-chan...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •