0 0%
  • Bad !!

0 0%
  • TERRIBLE !!!

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 585 Discussion / 586 Predictions

MANGASTREAM VER. CHAPTER 585

So, finally some bigger team battle, or are we going to get 1 on 1 again ?

Let's see:
    - Power Quincy vs Ikkaku (physical vs physical),
    - Zombie Quincy vs Yumichika (zombification vs power/life absorption),
    - Thunderbolt Quincy vs Hisagi (thunder vs wind),
    - U-quincy vs Renji (since he observed him to such extend),
    - Bazz-B vs Rukia (flame/heat vs ice/cold),
    - Gun-quincy vs Byakuya (range vs range),
    as to those that aren't seen:
    - Cyclopstaff Quincy vs Mayuri and his aberration ?

So why couldn't Bach do this after Rukia and Renji dropped down? Or did he not want to run into Byakuya and Ichigo on the way up? lol Anyway I like where the story is heading now. I bet Haschwald will now be left to hold Ichigo off while Bach and Ishida go up to SKR.

6000 seconds lol how the hell does he know that ?

Epic plot hole just big enough for him to squeeze through !!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    6000 seconds lol how the hell does he know that ?

Epic plot hole just big enough for him to squeeze through !!!
    I guess it was from observing Renji's and Rukia's arrival ? He knew that Ichigo would eventually come, so he observed those two to adjust his counter attack when Ichigo comes ? Plus it seems that Bach wants to absorb Ichigo after all, seeing as he is provoking him to go after them. Also, it's possible that Renji, Rukia and Byakuya passed through most of the barriers by going through the stair (this way the barriers wouldn't be broken ?), while Ichigo was piercing through the barriers from the very beginning ?

Also, hah, they wear clothes made from humanoids .

Me likey! I thought this wasAm overall good chapter. There was a nice comedic moment, pretty good fight scenes, and decent plot development. I am wondering if Hisagi is gonna stop being a little bitch and go Bankai. Kensei somehow knew a few chapters back that he even had a Bankai (Still trying to figure out how the hell he even knew though. ) and that he was holding back. Hisagi needs to get over that dumbass shit. Your a Shinigami, your job title is literally Death God. And you're all Emo over the fact that your weapon makes it easier deliver death the bad guys? Jeez, you're a dumbass. Also, is Ichigo a Captain? His entire getup is reminiscent of a modified Captains Haori to me.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    MANGASTREAM VER. CHAPTER 585

Let's see:
    - Power Quincy vs Ikkaku (physical vs physical),
    - Zombie Quincy vs Yumichika (zombification vs power/life absorption),
    - Thunderbolt Quincy vs Hisagi (thunder vs wind),
    - U-quincy vs Renji (since he observed him to such extend),
    - Bazz-B vs Rukia (flame/heat vs ice/cold),
    - Gun-quincy vs Byakuya (range vs range),
    as to those that aren't seen:
    - Cyclopstaff Quincy vs Mayuri and his aberration ?
    Dont forget the chick who eats things, I wonder if Matsumoto will make an appearance now? Or Hitsugaya will show up and see Rukia own some guy who handed him his ass.

Nice chapter either way, and I agree, Bach shouldn't know about SKR and the 10 minutes thing, seems like he knows everything yet he waited all this time to exact revenge lol. And im sure Ichigo has been here for more than 10 minutes... I wonder what the 5 squad 0 guys will do, theres no way they didn't know about the barriers and the 10 min hole they just made by sending Ichigo down...
    A pie in the sky?

It amazes me how much guys on here talk about Naruto and the Naruto discussions have like six to eight pages but when comes to bleach, I'll be amazed see a discussion get to three pages. Seriously, what's up with the lack of love for Ichigo and the crew? There's no way in hell any of you are gonna tell me it's because of the inconsistencies of the writing. Because Kubo and Kishimoto both have their issues with consistent writing and various plotholes. I'm really loving bleach at the moment and it's kinda hard to be enthusiastic with you guys on here when you're all kinda hum drum about the direction the story is taking.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

@ DJ,

The problem with Bleach is Epitomised by the last 3 or so chapters. Lots of Pictures, nothing Happening to talk about. Kubo spent a whole chapter with one Bimbo Quincy getting mad at Ichigo and firing off a sequence of pointless attacks. The Ichigo retaliates, and right after he fires off his Dual Getsuga technique, he's yelling at her to duck.

DJ, I'll be happy to Talk Bleach when something actually interesting happens. Maybe it's me, cause as I keep repeating Kuboglyphics are hard for me to follow.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nope sorry, KT can't handle team battles. It's 1 on 1 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Dont forget the chick who eats things, I wonder if Matsumoto will make an appearance now? Or Hitsugaya will show up and see Rukia own some guy who handed him his ass.
    On the field we have 8 Quincy and 6 Shinigami. So there's room for 2 more shinigami to enter the battle. If we're super lucky those two will be Ukitake and Kyouraku, but I doubt it.

Also, maybe Kenpachi will pull his act together and join the fight. I don't think he can resist all the fun around him, even with ruptured organs (whatever the hell that means to a soul, but anyways).

Ikkaku and Yumichika keep getting "screen time", and that annoys the hell out of me. What can they do? Ikkaku's bankai is busted and while Yumichika's power is cool, there's no way he's achieved bankai. He's too weak, plan and simple.

The one thing I don't hope for is Staff Quincy vs Byakuya. That'll be too much of a repetition of 7th Espada vs Byakuya. Actually, same thing with Zombie girl vs Byakuya...

Otherwise it think it's about time for Sado (perfect match for P Quincy girl), Orihime, and Grimmjaw to make an entrance. We've waited long enough for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    And im sure Ichigo has been here for more than 10 minutes...
    Bach said that the holes in the barriers will remain open for 6000 seconds, so 6000/60 = 100 minutes... and they have wings so there shouldn't be any problem in getting there in time, unless one of the Zero Squad members has something along a bow-sniper Zanpakutou and already awaits until they enter into the shooting-range ?