Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

584 The headless Star 3

These titles need more orginality seriously kubo...

anyways disappointment part 2 : http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/584

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

- I get the feeling they are going to Kings realm and needed something from ichigo to get there...

- 8 vs 1 lets see how this goes.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yeah I thought the same, hey mentioned the key it could be "the kings key".

I also get the feeling that Bach is gonna absorb all the sternritters "it's time to become one"

Yeah, looks like Bach is heading to the SKR, he prolly killed enough shinigami/rukongai people to make his own key. Also I feel a lot better now that Ichigo is gonna fight these fools 1 v 8. Those are a lot more even odds lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Yeah, looks like Bach is heading to the SKR, he prolly killed enough shinigami/rukongai people to make his own key. Also I feel a lot better now that Ichigo is gonna fight these fools 1 v 8. Those are a lot more even odds lol.
    The Rukongai people was actually slaughtered by the 12th division.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    The Rukongai people was actually slaughtered by the 12th division.
    They still managed to slaughter about 1000 shinigamis in their initial assault IIRC (now a few hundred more).

Basing on the shape and positioning in that crest, looks like Bach will be taking another 4 people with him (besides Uryu and Hashvalth) ?

8 vs 1 and Ichigo is like "now I just have to use 8 GT's instead of 4..." . He was more worried about that light.

Oh, so the Zombie girl can only zombifie Quincy when they are dead, so does that mean that Bambietta is already a Zombie ?

Well, the action was a little stale, but at least there was some plot development. Candy must be pretty strong if all she lost some of her arm. This kinda feels like the Naruto vs Pain fight, but I'll reserve judgment after i see how this fight goes.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

The Quincies are insane. Each one is just so hard to kill.

What did Juha Bach mean by "It's time to be one with me". Was he referring to the Two "A's" Uryuu and the other guy, or was he referring to the Quincies in the field. I know at least that he plans to Reabsorb them when they die, but is he now going to kill them to hasten the process?

Also, when's Aizen gonna come out, and is Kenpachi still laying down?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

How many fingers did he need for Hitsugaya again? Kind of take away from his power if 1 wasn't enough to slow down a SR, or adds to those SR fodder chicks strength lol. Either way I need Bazz B to get dealt with, hes way too cocky and Byakuya should be the one to take him down lol. Nice chapter though, at least he managed to blast off one of her arms, I thought it would just be the usual lite burns on the arms and clothes but in general unharmed Getsuga attack he usually throws out. Well which arm are we on now guys? Did that arm blasting thread die? lol. And I wonder why Bazz is in holy form now, did he run into someone along the way? Or just saw how strong Ichigo and thought he should go all out right off the bat?
    A pie in the sky?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    How strong are those girls if they can survive a shot from Bazz B in Holy mode?
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid