Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 583 "The Headless Star 2"

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/583

Haven't read but I'm only half expecting a little disappointment.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

right on the money ,,,it was a big ball of meh!

The only interesting thing was the new technique.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    right on the money ,,,it was a big ball of meh!

The only interesting thing was the new technique.
    Better get use to it, Kubo is gonna keep trolling us like this for 10 years

The electric Vollstandig was cool looking, and I admit I laughed at the wishes thing, but otherwise not much happened.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Not much happened.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

MANGASTREAM CHAPTER 583

So, the small blade is mostly used for defensive purposes, like off-stetting enemy blasts with it's own. Interestingly enough, the blasts are no longer created with a swing of the sword, rather it is closer to Cero since Ichigo first draws an energy line, from which then the blast comes forth. This means that Ichigo can now geometrically shape his GT, like with the cross by first creating two energies lines, which then shoot off together (so creating something like a net or a cage becomes possible).

I wonder what a full slash would do... I like that his original technique is back but is it enough to kill someone or is it the same old huge blast and no result :( I liked the chapter though, I wonder what those arrows would of done... Hurry up and get your ass back in the game Kenpachi!
    A pie in the sky?

Me personally, I'm liking how this is going so far. It's see Ichigo with a new attack, I'm just hoping he doesn't spam the hell out of it. On the subject of the Sternritter broads, I think the smallest one with the big ass mouth is probably the most dangerous. The zombie chick and the prissy chick are morons and the electric broad and Bambietta are the hotheads, so by default, the little one is the smart one. She's a little to damn calm even though her friends are getting asses handed to them. She's gotta ace up her sleeve. Ichigo might have to go Bankai on her.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Me personally, I'm liking how this is going so far. It's see Ichigo with a new attack, I'm just hoping he doesn't spam the hell out of it. On the subject of the Sternritter broads, I think the smallest one with the big ass mouth is probably the most dangerous. The zombie chick and the prissy chick are morons and the electric broad and Bambietta are the hotheads, so by default, the little one is the smart one. She's a little to damn calm even though her friends are getting asses handed to them. She's gotta ace up her sleeve. Ichigo might have to go Bankai on her.
    that would be pretty damn disappointing considering who he has left to fight... I really don't even expect to see too many tricks out of Ichigo this fight. I'm expecting this fight to be nothing more than a gauge to show how insanely strong Ichigo is now by showing how handily he beats these fools without even trying much.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Good shit, nice reveal of Ichigo's new abilities.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."