Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I think next chapter the fights gonna be over by the end of the chapter unless Shuhei or someone else decides to help out. By the way, where the hell is Yachiru? I find it so odd she disappeared out her clothes like that.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    How strong are those girls if they can survive a shot from Bazz B in Holy mode?
    They mentioned (at the previous assault) that SR's are all Captain-level or above. People like Soi Fong, Hitsugaya and (standard) Komamura are pretty much at the bottom of the captain list (they are the youngest captains after all). Vizard-captains aren't that much better (though they have more exp than those mentioned before).

Usually, the older they are the stronger they get (usually they reach their full potential within 100-200 years after achieving Bankai). For example Soi Fong and Hitsugaya barely beat their opponents (in normal mode) by utilizing their Bankais. On the other hand in Kyouraku's case, his opponent had to enter HCM to even make a decent hit on Kyouraku that only used Shikai.

Technically speaking, the current ranking of Gotei 13 Captains would be something like this:
    - Kenpachi (well the title says it all),
    - Byakuya,
    - Kyouraku and Ukitake (Kubo mentioned something about releasing Ukitake in top shape for the final battle),
    - Mayuri paired with his Aberration (implied to be designate for taking down Captain(or above)-level opponents by itself),
    - Shinji (so far didn't show to be any stronger than the other vizard-captains), Rose, Kensei,
    - Sui Feng and Hitsugaya,
    - Komamura (he pretty much lost all of his power and can't even hold a sword anymore).

So, is D-ritter the only one that is missing this chapter ? I wonder if he really has a choice and if yes, what will he choose ?

BTW, the cross symbol looks a bit like:
    - Star of Life,
    - Asterisk,
    - Iota-Chi Cross
    Last edited by Zero; 06-12-2014 at 09:39 PM.

Since I suck so badly with Kubo-Glyphics, somebody mind explaining what it was the JB was doing at the end of the chapter? Was Ichigo's Getsuga Juujishou a Quincy techniq? It sure wasn't his Hollow powered normal stuff
    Last edited by paulbee; 06-12-2014 at 09:58 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Overall it was a pretty good chapter. Ichigo has truly grown a lot... I like how Kubo depicted Ichigo as a badass and how he was more worried about the light and Bach then the foes in front of him. I wonder if Shinji got defeated and by defeated I mean I wonder if he died or got hurt real bad. Ichigo new powers remind me of a hollow... So I wonder if that's an added advantage over the Quinices... And if his bankai is his Vasto Lord form. I also wonder if he can pull a Hollow mask back on.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    And if his bankai is his Vasto Lord form. I also wonder if he can pull a Hollow mask back on.
    Ooo. It would be so awesome if he had something like his Vasto Lorde mask in Bankai!

Liked the chapter in general. It feels like it's slowly building up to a good climax... On the other hand it feels a bit like a repetition of A) The end of the Soul Society arc when Aizen leaves for HM, and B) The Arrancar vs Shinigami Arc, when Aizen leaves for Karakura Town.

It would be exciting to see Ichigo go Bankai, however I am Skeptical of a Hollow mask because Ichigo has now Fully Integrated all his powers into one thorough Homogenous mix. In other words, his Hollow and Shinigami side are well blended with his Quincy side.

The main reason I think like I do is that Ichigo said in chapter 542, pages 15-16, "Zangetsu I won't ever ask you to lend me your strength anymore, I won't tell you to get out of my way anymore, nor will I ask you to fight with me. From here on out I fight alone. Thank you Zangetsu, For you are me."

Spoiler!

This is not an absolute proof, but I think that the days when Ichigo switches gears and switches from this mode to that mode are over, and that might mean that the Mask itself is fully mixed into what it is, and may not come out as a mask he puts on and off.

Like the Bald Monk said, Ichigo's Reiatsu is stable now (or something like that).

I think that Ichigo's Bankai mode may somewhat resemble his final Getsuga Mode, but not quite. Anyways those are my impressions.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !