2 18.18%
  • Your Average Read

0 0%
  • Displeased

2 18.18%
  • (sigh) Really..??

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I can't wait for next week. It's about to go down! Idk how in the hell Naruto and Sasuke can pull this one off. Madara was in a league off his own and now Kaguya it's back? Well even though we know the main character is not gonna lose, I think it's safe to say for the time being, those niggas are fucked with no lube. She instantly terraformed the battleground into a freakin lava pit!! Who the hell does that? Obviously The Sentry ( Look him up.) of the Narutoverse, that's who! Someone else is DEFINITELY gonna die soon, the who and how is another story.
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

Sasuke can reverse it Im pretty sure, he just needs to wake his other rinnegan up, maybe those two together can negate her power, she seemed scared when she grabbed them and their sun/moon things started to go, could be the reverse of her power, but then that would make the battle lame since they would stalemate each other
    A pie in the sky?

I just realized something after reading people's reaction to the chapter. A lot of fans are in anger right now because Kaguya is somehow the final villain. A character we know nothing about and hasn't been mentioned before, until the last 20 chapters or so.

Then i read a theory that makes everything make sense. Kaguya IS the juubi. Think about it, the uchiha tablet states that long ago there was a tree, worshipped by the people. And people waged war, while the tree didn't care about it at all. Then, Kaguya came and ate the fruit that was supposed to be used by the tree itself in order to grow a new tree. That must be the original purpose of the fruit right? I mean, once every millennium, the tree grows a fruit. That means that the tree dies and out of the fruit grows a new tree.

The juubi isn't mentioned at all before Kaguya eats the fruit. And it's my belief that she ate the fruit, gained enormous power (the energy the tree had used a millennium to store). And over time she lost control of that power, and turned into the juubi. It makes sense, why didn't Kaguya help the sage and his bro in taking the juubi down? Because she was dead? Died of old age? No, Madara was able to survive that long because he was attached to the tree. That means Kaguya would have been able to live forever.

And in the last chapters, the tree/Kaguya spoke to Madara saying "absorb me". And Madara says "I see, the holy tree itself is". I didn't get that at first but now it all makes sense. Kaguya ate the fruit that was supposed to grow into a new tree. The tree instead grew inside her, manifesting itself as the juubi. Or something along the lines of this. I'm calling it, this is what happened. It has to be, why else would Kaguya be introduced this late? If she isn't connected to the juubi and the tree?

I think Kaguya became obsessed with power, and (possibly while attempting to use Infinite Tsukuyomi) became bound to the tree. Unable to accomplish her plans (somehow), she created the Juubi from the tree, hoping to reclaim the chakra of her sons (along with any chakra Hagoromo may have distributed via Ninshuu). Her ultimate goal was to complete the Dream World and rule humanity from the God Tree.

Eventually, the Juubi was sealed/divided, Kaguya's Will was banished to the Moon inside the Gedo Statue, and the only chakra that could summon the Gedo Statue was Hagoromo's (the same chakra that sealed the statue).

When Madara obtained Hagoromo's chakra and the Rinnegan, he summoned the statue, sync'd with it, and became Kaguya's new vessel. Before Madara died, he left fragments of her Will in the form of White/Black Zetsu, and also left some of her chakra within Obito. Kaguya always existed within them from that point, and also within the Gedo Statue. She was always ready to take back her power. Just as Madara believed Obito was no more than "Madara," the truth is that they were both part of Kaguya.

I wonder how close are we to the Grand Finale. How many chapter left before Naruto is over. Twenty or less, I guess?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

They did say the end of the year, so they may stretch it out until Nov/Dec......hopefully.

It has to be an epic fight that makes all the rest pale in comparison so it should take some time. There is still a bit to deal with aswell like the So6P's Brother turning up in Obito's body, freeing everyone and saving them - (Will they be pissed when they remember all there dreams had come true?). Then once it is done we have to see how Naruto and Sasuke will deal with each other once they beat her. So there is still a bit to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

The Way that Kaguya rejected Sasuke and Naruto's Chakra, and flung them away, and then sought to kill them outright, implies that there is something Toxic to her or Incompatible to her in the Boys as there (no doubt) was in Hamura, Hagoromo, Indra, and Ashura.

Perhaps the SO6P and Hamura used this fact to defeat Kaguya originally, whether they were born with the incompatibility, or whether they induced it in themselves, and used it like a Trojan Horse to defeat her.

It almost seems that Kaguya Teleported all of them underground. Obviously, Naruto will be protected by Yonbi's Chakra, and Sasuke will use Susanoo to protect himself. We may see Naruto transform into the Giant six armed Bijuu Mode like we saw Ashurah do in flashbacks. Also Naruto could import Kakashi and Sakura into his Chakra cloud. If Naruto also take Obito's body inside, it would seem a sure sign that we haven't seen the last of Obito, or at least someone who is using his body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I still believe Naruto will heal Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    I still believe Naruto will heal Obito.
    Unless his soul already passed on. Then again perhaps Sasuke would be able to snatch it back, since Obito's body was functioning just a few seconds ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Unless his soul already passed on. Then again perhaps Sasuke would be able to snatch it back, since Obito's body was functioning just a few seconds ago.
    I know it's a long shot, but it would be an awesome twist to the story if Hamura's chakra is somehow given to Neji. Sasuke with the sharingan, naruto with the bijuu and neji with the byakugan vs kaguya.
    "RESPECT"