Fairy Tail 385 Discussion/ 386 Predictions

HERE

Ho. Ly. Bananas.

Awesome chapter, Lucy went from a pain in the ass to a Guild Master class mage lol, amazing
    A pie in the sky?

Hmmmm, she was marked by the Celestial King (you can notice that big tattoo on her chest), so does that mean that she is now one of the Celestial Spirits ?

Nice power you have there CK, but your hit-rate is sorely low .

Oh right, Lucy gaining water power worries me a bit, because it's another Death Flag for Juvia... and she had already gathered quite a number of them in this arc alone...

Maybe thats the ultimate form of a celestial mage, to absorb all their spirits till they are covered in tatts and their magic power is off the charts and can summon the spirit king on their own? And his hit rate is pretty low but Hades hasn't damaged him yet either, plus SK can cut the earth like it was a pie lol
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmm, she was marked by the Celestial King (you can notice that big tattoo on her chest), so does that mean that she is now one of the Celestial Spirits ?

Nice power you have there CK, but your hit-rate is sorely low .

Oh right, Lucy gaining water power worries me a bit, because it's another Death Flag for Juvia... and she had already gathered quite a number of them in this arc alone...
    Only if Lucy can match Juvia's beserk mode, and make Erza say "WTF".

You guys think this is a temporary state? Or a permanent powerup she can call forth at any time. She did (supposedly) lose Aquarius forever after all.

I think she will have this power from now on, at least the magic surplus, maybe not the water based attacks, it would be pretty hax if she was always protected by a water shield lol but it would be pretty awesome too. I think she has finally learned the 88 Star attack though, she just needs a lot of ppower to use it. I hope it is enough to damage or kill Jackel
    A pie in the sky?