• Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece 749 Discussion/ 750 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/749

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I'm glad Law has rediscovered his will to live but unless he can get out of those chains there's nowt he can do. Oh well I really wanna find out more about Corazon and Doflamingo's past

damn that tonsillitis! i hope he gets better, for him and his family, and also for all his fans!

Great chapter and im glad Peeka is just using stone like a puppet and not being encased in it, I was worried his power would be totally hax but turns out it is manageable. Love this Bull and those 2 riding on the back, I have a feeling they are stronger than the others left behind and are going to be able to help Luffy and take on the other 2 seats, Law gets to help Luffy or he gets one of the leaders
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Great chapter and im glad Peeka is just using stone like a puppet and not being encased in it, I was worried his power would be totally hax but turns out it is manageable. Love this Bull and those 2 riding on the back, I have a feeling they are stronger than the others left behind and are going to be able to help Luffy and take on the other 2 seats, Law gets to help Luffy or he gets one of the leaders
    They lost to Bellamy, so I'm pretty sure they can't take any of the seats, probably not even the lower executives.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They lost to Bellamy, so I'm pretty sure they can't take any of the seats, probably not even the lower executives.
    And yet both of them have grown on me; they're the perfect disciples for God Ussop haha.Im sure they and the ruffian army will have to be strong enough to face the officers at least, with a few able to take on the executives. Bellamy should also reappear this arc to join the ruffian army. Moreover, Doflamingo is one twisted guy.....

I'm sure his backstory is just as messed up tho, it just had to be so it's kind of understandable.

Well, I'm not surprised if Dofla hated his family. He probably was hated too by his lot because of his PK dream.

I hope a lot of these folks would become Usopps underlings and have a war against Buggy. That would be incredibly hilarious.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Well, I'm not surprised if Dofla hated his family. He probably was hated too by his lot because of his PK dream.

I hope a lot of these folks would become Usopps underlings and have a war against Buggy. That would be incredibly hilarious.
    Wow! You just made me realize how similar Usopp is becoming like Buggy in that regard. If we are to assume that Luffy will be the future PK, then just like Buggy, Usopp will be that weak member who was on the PK's ship and somehow has the ability to command an army of infamous pirates. I never would've thought of it this way if it wasn't for your comment about Usopp and Buggy.

^The funny thing is, if they really fight, it will be a win/win situation for either of them. Just imagine if both throw a weakass punch on one another, their whole crew would either think that both are really tough for taking "HUGE" hits from each other, or if the get knock back, they both got immense power.

sig made by me