Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: bleach 582

bleach 582

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/582

Who is the guy on the last page??

Oh no, we have lost Arabian Night Ichigo, someone call a doctor... looks like Ichigo has just ascended .

So, was his Fullbring utilized as a material for the scabbards and belts ?

These marks on his white over-robe, is that the marks of Captain-class ? Plus the way he wore that, is it a tribute to Yamamoto ?

Quote Originally Posted by iKyubi View Post
    http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/582

Who is the guy on the last page??
    Mister Betrayal, or so it seems... well he is the D-ritter with a name so long that Kubo didn't even bother finishing, leaving it at "...".

So, is it time for Hashwalth's coup d'etat, Uryu's secret plan, Ryuken's entrance, or whatever the heck is he talking about ?

Also, if Ichigo is going to loose now, then he will have about 6 days (if not more, depending on the concentration of the time flow within the world), to attain "that" power .

So it turns out that the War Potentials are classified after all, which Ichigo being the greatest one of them.

Unless they infect Bach with Hollow aids I doubt they can pull off a Coup d'etat, they would all get slaughtered. As much as Ichigo is a threat to them, his also an asset to them. I think Bach is gonna do what he said before he left Ichigo during the last battle, his gonna make him join even if it means killing him since he can revive him.

If anyone is gonna pull anything off it's Ishida, but Hashwalth has his suspicions about him so it's going to be interesting to see how things turn out.

Why did the glutton take her bow out if she wasn't even going to bother using it? Also she's acting like the leader of their group, so I'm guessing her power might be a bit more than just biting people.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Awe I liked Ichigo's clothes too :( oh well, he looks amazing now, the best look I think he has ever had. I wonder what the point of the clothes were anyways? They went to a specific person just to get them made and now they are vaporized lol. Cool chapter though, and he is showing Kenpachi up big time, just wait till he gets a little rest and some energy back!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Awe I liked Ichigo's clothes too :( oh well, he looks amazing now, the best look I think he has ever had. I wonder what the point of the clothes were anyways? They went to a specific person just to get them made and now they are vaporized lol. Cool chapter though, and he is showing Kenpachi up big time, just wait till he gets a little rest and some energy back!
    I think that they were needed to protect them when they were going through the Dimensional Barrier at super high speed... since half of them also got goggles :p (seems that Ichigo and Byakuya had simply covered their eyes with clothes, lol). Not to mention they also go their Shinigami clothes repaired/made a new.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I can appreciate this chapter. What astounds me is how much Ichigo's reputation proceeds him. Not only proceeds, but is renown & strikes fear/serious caution. I hope he doesnt get a serious mudhole stomped in his ass though. Not by the Powderpuff girls, but by Bach, J "chopedyoswordinhalfngga" Haschwalth, and soo-woo, cause he bl^^dgang...Im talking about Ishida. I'm not really sure about this and wouldnt be surprised if they end up running.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

I like how Ichigo positions his swords, one on his back and the other his hip. I guess it is only natural, however I have grown accustomed to Ichigo carrying his sword on his back exclusively.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Thread Killer
    IMO the last couple chapters were garbage. Where's the Kenpachi I know that laughs after getting attacked, usually saying something like "hey that tickles"? Where's the Kenpachi that calls everyone a shit before taking off his eye patch -laughing maniacally?

He's just laying there, chilling, like he's got nothing better to do. Shouldn't he have been enjoying the fight and throwing caution to the wind? I don't imagine my Kenpachi being a pussy.

Quote Originally Posted by Approx01 View Post
    IMO the last couple chapters were garbage. Where's the Kenpachi I know that laughs after getting attacked, usually saying something like "hey that tickles"? Where's the Kenpachi that calls everyone a shit before taking off his eye patch -laughing maniacally?

He's just laying there, chilling, like he's got nothing better to do. Shouldn't he have been enjoying the fight and throwing caution to the wind? I don't imagine my Kenpachi being a pussy.
    I guess Kubo is saying that even Kenpachi has limits, and can get even stronger. I also wondered why he hasn'rt removed his eye patch yet, but there are some things to keep in mind. 1) Kenpachi just returned from a duel to the death with Unohana, 2) Kenpachi said his internal organs were damage by Gremmy's attacks, so increasing his Reiatsu might not have done any good anyways.

What I wonder about is what does or did Ichigo intend to do about Kenpachi? Does Kirio Hikifune's rice ball have healing properties? so that Ichigo can share and heal Kenpachi, or Is Ichigo's Quincy power to manipulate Reishi, now able to repair body reishi?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !