Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    We're talking about years from what I understand, I thought he had as much time as he wanted on this... no reason why he couldn't wrap everything up for everyone unless he is just that bored with the manga and is just getting it done to get it done. Which I doubt is the case. I hope at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The answer, based on the above, is AROUND 3 YEARS OF BLEACH remaining. Of course, this is assuming that the good guys will barely win on the 9th day right before the world ends, as well under the assumption that the story will progress with current pacing.
    And this is what I'm talking about. There's a reason, which is that the publisher could get bored and tell him to speed things up. This has happened already twice before - in the HM arc (anime episodes 147-148) and in the battles against the top Espada - and it could very well happen again. Personally, I don't see myself reading Bleach for another 3 years simply because it's too drawn out.

I give it another year and a half before it finishes, Kubo will skip days, and has to do a aftermath.

Well, the most important question is whether the magazine has the balls to end both big series within the same year, or the following a year, which most likely doesn't. Thus I can see Bleach continuing for at least 2 more years for the sake of the magazine. IIRC each volume of bleach sells averagely 600 000 copies for a while now and since this is the last arc, I don't see why this number would decrease much (it might even go higher), because people that continued to buy the volumes (to see the end of the series at least) would continue to do so. So, unless the magazine has prepared a new series that can fill for those sells, or overcome them, I don't see why they would want to end it.

^ what he said. WSJ would be stupid to try and hurry Bleach along with Naruto wrapping things up soon. No way they wanna take a hit like losing 2 of the big 3 in the same or even consecutive years. They need adequate time to find something adequate enough to fill the hole left by Naruto before Bleach wraps up. That would be the smart business move anyway.

Has Kubo let it out if hes working on anything next? I hope he goes back to his original art design and story board like how it was when Bleach first started :( but Id like to see something supernatural from him again!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the most important question is whether the magazine has the balls to end both big series within the same year, or the following a year, which most likely doesn't. Thus I can see Bleach continuing for at least 2 more years for the sake of the magazine. IIRC each volume of bleach sells averagely 600 000 copies for a while now and since this is the last arc, I don't see why this number would decrease much (it might even go higher), because people that continued to buy the volumes (to see the end of the series at least) would continue to do so. So, unless the magazine has prepared a new series that can fill for those sells, or overcome them, I don't see why they would want to end it.
    Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    ^ what he said. WSJ would be stupid to try and hurry Bleach along with Naruto wrapping things up soon. No way they wanna take a hit like losing 2 of the big 3 in the same or even consecutive years. They need adequate time to find something adequate enough to fill the hole left by Naruto before Bleach wraps up. That would be the smart business move anyway.
    True that. Speaking of which, doesn't One Piece count as one of the big ones too?

Just hope Tite san can keep things interesting enough during that time...

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    True that. Speaking of which, doesn't One Piece count as one of the big ones too?

Just hope Tite san can keep things interesting enough during that time...
    Well, actually One Piece is currently the best selling manga so far in history, since it already sold over 345 millions of copies... so technically speaking, it's not only one of the big ones, but it is the biggest one (and yet it supposedly will go for another decade lol ), sells wise of course.

Comparing the sales from November 19, 2012 to November 17, 2013, One Piece sold over 18,1 millions of copies, with Attack on Titan being right behind it with almost 16 millions (the difference between 1st and 2nd is already visible). After them were Kuroko with over 8,7 millions, Magi with over 7,1 millions, Naruto with 5,5 millions... Bleach with 2,7 millions... actually Fairy Tails sold better than Bleach over a 1 million , not to mention other series...

...still Bleach continues to be present in the top 20 best selling mangas in history, as well as in the top 20 that sold the most last year.

As you can see, Attack on Titan had especially gained momentum, but I guess that's what 2 spin offs and an anime does for the series ?

I had been wondering what the Tarnation it was that Ichigo could do, or is going to do to assist Kenpatchi.

1) Obvious choice, give Kenpachi some "sezu" rice balls.
    2) Pull a Naruto, and Heal him with his Chakra, <cough, Cough>, er! I meant to say, his Reiatsu.
    3) Use a newfound Quincy power, on a Juha Bach level, to cure Kenpachi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !