Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Well, Kubo might still be trolling us. He had to get a new eye-patch after Arrancer arc, so now after this training it should be lacking even more than the last one, so it's possible that after Zaraki removes his eye-patch
    Spoiler!

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Even though Shinji is one of my favorite Captains. He cant be right when he says "there aint no one in Seireitei capable of putting up a fight besides Zaraki". Shunsui & Ukitake are still there and I doubt they're that weak. Plus Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya are all in Seireitei right now. Unless he cant sense the latter threes reiatsu.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Mangastream Version

Yeah, I thought that particular kind of entrance had to mean it was Ichigo. We'll have to wait a bit till we get all the other minor reinforcements.

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Even though Shinji is one of my favorite Captains. He cant be right when he says "there aint no one in Seireitei capable of putting up a fight besides Zaraki". Shunsui & Ukitake are still there and I doubt they're that weak. Plus Renji, Rukia, and Byakuya are all in Seireitei right now. Unless he cant sense the latter threes reiatsu.
    This is exactly what I thought, it has to be that he can't sense Byakuya, Renji and Rukia, perhaps because they are on a whole other level? or maybe it was something the RG gave them that hides their reiatsu? I'm sure we'll find out soon.

Has anyone noticed the character in bottom right of the image here:

Spoiler!

At first I thought Rukia, then I thought, it can't be Byakuya, it looks too feminine. I think It really looks like Yoruichi considering shape of head and the skin tone.

It would be a little too abrupt to be Yoruichi though.

Shihoin Yoruichi:

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Has anyone noticed the character in bottom right of the image here:

Spoiler!

At first I thought Rukia, then I thought, it can't be Byakuya, it looks too feminine. I think It really looks like Yoruichi considering shape of head and the skin tone.

It would be a little too abrupt to be Yoruichi though.

Shihoin Yoruichi:

Spoiler!
    ...that is a close up of Byakuya's face. I guess that's a bishounen for ya, seeing as a close up of his face, makes you think of woman . I think that the shade on his face is supposed to be the result of the dark clouds covering the sky (because the T-girl's attacks ?) and again a symbolic meaning of Ichigo piercing through and scattering them.

Speaking of Yoruichi I wonder what she is up to. Is she still on Earth preparing for the Quinciy Arrival there? I wonder if Bach will go after Ichigo's Sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Speaking of Yoruichi I wonder what she is up to. Is she still on Earth preparing for the Quinciy Arrival there? I wonder if Bach will go after Ichigo's Sisters.
    It depends, whether Kubo intends to showcase powers of all of his characters in this story. If yes and seeing as Ishin doesn't intend to move from his spot (yet we haven't seen his Bankai yet), then some SRs would need to come to him. At that point, Ryuken, Tessai, Yoruichi and the kids could face them off in the Human Realm.

Another thing to consider, is the way that Bach intends to enter the SKR. It's possible that he already set everything in Karakura Town in order to create the Key, or perhaps he intends to use Seireitei itself, or after obtaining Yamamoto's Bankai, he somehow learned the place were the back up key is hidden, or perhaps he is going to pierce the heavens and dimensions by simply utilizing his new found power... ?

I simply don't see how Kubo will be able to showcase all remaining characters within the remaining arc. My guess is he simply stalled it for too long and simply won't be able to do it. Unless we get some kind of spinoffs...

Btw I love the look on Ichigo's face. He looks so at peace with himself. We'll see what kind of mind tricks BB & Co. can come up with to unbalance him.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    I simply don't see how Kubo will be able to showcase all remaining characters within the remaining arc. My guess is he simply stalled it for too long and simply won't be able to do it. Unless we get some kind of spinoffs...

Btw I love the look on Ichigo's face. He looks so at peace with himself. We'll see what kind of mind tricks BB & Co. can come up with to unbalance him.
    Is he on some sort of schedule or deadline I'm not aware of? Because this final arc is supposed to be a long one. Like longer than HM arc long from what I imagine. We're talking about years from what I understand, I thought he had as much time as he wanted on this... no reason why he couldn't wrap everything up for everyone unless he is just that bored with the manga and is just getting it done to get it done. Which I doubt is the case. I hope at least.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Is he on some sort of schedule or deadline I'm not aware of? Because this final arc is supposed to be a long one. Like longer than HM arc long from what I imagine. We're talking about years from what I understand, I thought he had as much time as he wanted on this... no reason why he couldn't wrap everything up for everyone unless he is just that bored with the manga and is just getting it done to get it done. Which I doubt is the case. I hope at least.
    Well, under the assumption that Kubo continues the current pace of the story, we can more or less count how many years are left.

First off, the world end is set to happen in 9 days since the start of the second assault.

The first day went from chapter 547 to chapter 566, in other words the first/one day was worth 19 chapters of context. We are currently still at the second day that continues from 566 onwards, which means that the second day already consists of 15 chapters (so an average of 4 more chapters before the second day ends).

Now, seeing as there are still 7 days left, assuming that each day will be worth an average number of chapters, meaning 19 (for now), we get 7 x 19 = 133.

Then we take this number and we divide it by an average number of chapters released per year, which is 48 and thus we get 133 / 48 = 2,77. Of course, there might still be some bigger breaks so that the author can collect data, or because of an unforeseen accident or sickens, thus the number 2,77 can be rounded up to 3.

The answer, based on the above, is AROUND 3 YEARS OF BLEACH remaining. Of course, this is assuming that the good guys will barely win on the 9th day right before the world ends, as well under the assumption that the story will progress with current pacing.