Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach 581 The Hero 2 discussion/582 predictions

It's out

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/581

Spoiler!
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

lol who else did people expect to show up there was no one else !

Now he better not get roughed up ...it would be nice if he took these 4 girls down like he did those 3 or 4 VC during the SS arc.

He should be able to take these back up dancers down without breaking a sweat!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Well shinji measured the reiatsu that are present in the battlefield... all of them included, namely everyone in serietei, captains, VC, etc.etc......... without zaraki the quincy would have the upperhand... and this is because to me zaraki has still the bonehead mentality of not going all out... talk him into senses ichigo and remove his eyepatch... i'm not surprise that this new one seals the majority of his reiatsu.... its zaraki being zaraki even at the cost of his life he'd do it just to feel the pleasure of the fight

Wasn't expecting Ichigo to come back this early since there were others that intended to join in and they're much closer to the battle, Urahara dropped in with his Hollofication pill during the first few battles so it only made sense his group would follow shortly but like always Kubo trolls us sideways.

Not a bad chapter, Ichigo made a clumsy entrance but it was badass how he ignored the small fry to chat to Kenpachi. It's funny what he said to Kenpachi, I hope he gets pissed and rips off his eye patch and tells Ichigo to stop ruining his fun lol.

Aw... you were going so good until the last second and you fucked it up. Well Ichigo should at least be able to slice up some chicks, that would help.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Aaaaaand we are more or less where we ended last week... . Still, it's good that we got a feel of the current situation and it's direness. I guess that even when the Quincy are holding back (seemingly for the sake of maximizing kill count on both sides, since those power up Bach), the SS's still can't keep up without Ichigo...

Now Ichigo, throw Zaraki the Senzu*erh the food you got from the lady !!!

Decidedly Undecided
    Not a bad chapter. I'm anxious to see how Ichigo handles a dual-wielding style after using a longsword for so long.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Aaaaaand we are more or less where we ended last week... . Still, it's good that we got a feel of the current situation and it's direness. I guess that even when the Quincy are holding back (seemingly for the sake of maximizing kill count on both sides, since those power up Bach), the SS's still can't keep up without Ichigo...

Now Ichigo, throw Zaraki the Senzu*erh the food you got from the lady !!!
    It would be funny as F*** if Ichigo held up his head and fed him like a baby because he can't move Lol

Kinda disappointed that Ichigo has to take on girls in his first match. I hope they retreat, and some other Quincy comes along. I was wanting Rukia and Orihime to take the girls on.

I would not call those monsters girls (not in my mind anyway). What I'd really love to see are Ichigo's new Shikai, Bankai, and Quincy abilities. And yes of course I really wanna see Kenpachi's "ELIMINATE from HEAVEN" do its riddiculous stuff.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !