1 20.00%
  • 3 - Meh

2 40.00%
  • 2 - rawr?

0 0%
  • 1 - RAWRRR!!!11one

1 20.00%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    So a day has gone by... So Renji, should be facing someone else soon, and so should Rukia? We have 4 SR at one place, Not even in Holy Form yet... Will it be one person that takes on 4 SR? Kenpachi still has his Eye patch on, if he would removed it... could he take them on with all the damage he has? I have a feeling its the HM team, and Orihime will heal Kenpachi.

Hm.... I think it's too early but it definitely looks like Ichigo. I was a little surprised that Ken got so totally owned, but on the other hand he had internal organs ruptured from the previous fight...

i Agree, seems like kubo intentionally put kenpachi against an opponent like gremmi

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    i Agree, seems like kubo intentionally put kenpachi against an opponent like gremmi
    I thought that it was because of the joke, you know, Zaraki being the muscle head and Gremmi the brainy one .

What frightening powers these SR have! I feel like they are freaking everyone out with their one hit kill attacks but if someone knew about their powers before hand they aren't too bad. I really do hope some of the VC get to redeem themselves soon, but it has only been a short while since they were all brought to the brink of death to begin with, idk if its reasonable to think they are going to come in and win a fight.
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    What frightening powers these SR have! I feel like they are freaking everyone out with their one hit kill attacks but if someone knew about their powers before hand they aren't too bad. I really do hope some of the VC get to redeem themselves soon, but it has only been a short while since they were all brought to the brink of death to begin with, idk if its reasonable to think they are going to come in and win a fight.
    They might already be alright, 4 VC-level were owned by Star (more like knocked out than really injured), who was owned by Renji, who then spend the rest of the night sleeping (though not as much as Bach on his throne ), while there was some Quincy who was stalking him all night... indifference to Rose and Kensei, whose bones, chest, Bankais were, shattered... and seeing as Rose and Kensei were still being treated, but the VC were not, might imply that they are already ok ?

Who knows, at this point what-his-face? probably build up enough healing damage to perhaps jump out and one-shot at least one SR ?

Am i the only one who thinks it might possibly be unohana despite kenpachi saying she is 'dead'. I mean she did practically revive zaraki countless times during their training, why shouldn't she do it for herself? Also do u guys honestly believe kubo is gonna let her die out with barely a whimper?

Do you think Unohana would be a war interest? Or maybe any of the royal guard?
    A pie in the sky?

I don't think so. Also does anyone else feel like OMZ will turn on Ichigo?

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I don't think so. Also does anyone else feel like OMZ will turn on Ichigo?
    Huh, why ? After all the truths were spilled out and Ichigo accepted him as he is, it's hard to imagine him betraying Ichigo now, when all he was doing before was avoiding the inevitable fight between Ichigo and Bach (at that time believing that Ichigo would have been massacred).

The most important twist that's probably going to happen, is that when Bach will be defeated, he then will awaken within Uryu, bearing his own Bach power, Uryu's Bach-Surpassing power and the power absorbed from all the SRs and Shinigami that were killed. After all the world's end is 9 days from the start of the final battle and we are at what, second day now ?