Fairy Tail 384 Discussion/ 385 Predictions

Here

Pretty much the most awesome chapter in FT so far! I like that there is such a huge price to summon the SK, I wonder if he will have some stern words for Lucy?
    A pie in the sky?

so u can summon the spirit king only 12 times (13 times if u count the big snake key). They seems to know each other, but the SK can do anything?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

I guess that was an
    _)
    ( _)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)
    Anti-Fortress Attack !

If Natsu using a Sword against Zeref was a foreshadowing of something, then it probably was of Natsua obtaining/using the Celestial King's Sword against E.N.D. ?

Also, the Celestial King so soon ? Guess the manga is closer to the end than I thought...

I used to always think, what. what the hell is that ding dong gonna do (regarding CK) but turns out hes awesome. IDK if anyone would be able to get his sword though, I feel like if anyone could use it then it would be a celestial mage. lol hope he didn't slice everyone up along with the flying fortress, and it looked so cool to lol. I think once the Celestial King gets beaten he will just go back to space like everyone else sword and all. But I think they need the celestial king to wake END or Zeref up, it seemed like it was within Hades calculations and also Lucy surviving the fortress attack couldn't be a coincidence.
    A pie in the sky?

brb let me get through theses feels first.... Alright, damn this chapter is hardcore, I'm guessing that the CK is a magic hog and won't finish KH, and some how END will be awoken... Next chapter should show us that Fairy Tail is recovering.

Im kind of glad aquarius is gone, she was always kind of weak and useless, much like her other keys but still, I expected the strongest key to at least beat someone once or something lol. I wonder how scorpio will take this? She needs to find yukino and take her keys > Or maybe when celestial mages die they become spirits too and now her mother will come back as a new aquarius or key lol
    A pie in the sky?

What gets me is that Celestial Mages have a limit due to power of there keys. There keys are only so powerful.... Even the CK, might be out matched next chapter or released due to his power being too overwhelming for Lucy. So if the CK is the most powerful one of the CK, does that mean if he is defeated... Celestial mages aren't that powerful then? Could Lucy ever become as powerful as Natsu?

I wonder if there are any guild masters who are celestial mages? Seems like there are a few others out there if Yukina and Lucy and Lucy's mom were all CM, If you had someone who was a massive powerhouse CM then it might be impressive, but they all seem to be women. And I wonder if there are any other keys more powerful than the gold ones? This can't be the ultimate in Celesital magic? Even Gellal has a version of CM, and then there was that super spell that she dl'd from the Blue pegasus guy, so there has to be more to a CM than just keys and crap. Hmmm this might be a good thing for her, to start losing her keys and training in different ways
    A pie in the sky?

I feel like the CK will be disappointed in Lucy in some way, and Lucy will find other means to improve herself instead of depending on her keys. The Golden keys are strong... but not that powerful... they're no where near Natsu level. I wonder if there are other realms with different keys. Or a means to enhance the Golden keys past there limit. Like a boosting magic.