Fairy Tail 383 Discussion/ 384 Predictions

Hasn't she opened more than 2 gates in the past? I feel like ive seen her do that, and once she brought out everyone she knew or something. Her power looks like it could be really awesome but her physical weakness is whats making her suck. Imagine if she could bring them all out and keep them out all the time, like her own mini army! would be pretty awesome
    A pie in the sky?

I believe she had an assistance from a fellow celestial mage. She should use this opportunity to release Natsu so he can release his inner rage. I have been wanting Natsu to go into Flame-Thunder DRAGON-FORCE Mode. not just Flame Thunder moves, but the actual Dragon Force Mode. So the 9 gates people actually feel fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Hasn't she opened more than 2 gates in the past? I feel like ive seen her do that, and once she brought out everyone she knew or something. Her power looks like it could be really awesome but her physical weakness is whats making her suck. Imagine if she could bring them all out and keep them out all the time, like her own mini army! would be pretty awesome
    Well, it was more that the celestials used their own magic to summon themselves to her side for a short while, though the only one that can do that regularly and for extended time is Loki (IIRC it was explained in his back-story mini-arc).

Also, it's worth mentioning that the number of spirits that Lucy can control at one time, might be an indicator of how far the manga is before it's end, since I think that at the end she should be able to use all 12 if not the Celestial King himself ... plus she was fighting and summoning for awhile before algeria was even used, so using 3 spirits and fightings by herself at this point, is a pretty impressive feat.

I wonder if news broke out yet, and if any other guilds will show up.