• Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach 579 discussion - 580 predictions

'Tis out.

MANGAPANDA VERSION

All in all another in-between chapter, but setting up something interesting? Is this a preshadowing of Yachiru having some kind of relation to Nozarashi? Or has she perhaps being kidnapped to force Kenpachi to join the Sternritters?

Mangastream Version

Chapter was alright... Gremmy was just a brain. Ha. Anyway the Yachiru thing is interesting. I hope it doesn't really turn out that she was Kenpachi's zanpakuto or some shit like that because it would make no sense for her to pull out a shikai if that was the case and I really don't think Kubo is up to explaning that away without looking like an idiot. It could have something to do with a side effect of Gremmy's power being used on her and then him dying or something. Maybe she's somehow turned into an adult which I imagine would be super hot and and super badass hence having to ditch her baby clothes(lol). Or the most likely explanation is that it is related to the disappearance of souls from SS, like wtf did they all go and what was done with them?

Leave out small details in design and the whole thing ends up collapsing. As a video game designer and programmer I've seen that happen plenty of times with the programs I create. Gremmy acted a bit too rashly and wasn't smart enough to see his mistakes till it was too late. Also, him being a brain makes sense, all he could do was imagine, nothing else.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Why oh why does Kubo keep giving Kenpachi annoying fodders, I was relieved Gremmy and his mind games was over and done with now Kubo gives him a group of annoying girls, but that's not my biggest problem in this chapter. Notice Kenpachi stumbled onto Yachiro's clothing and she was missing, I have a feeling those Quincy girls was behind it if I had to guess I'd say they did the same thing that they did to their group leader (absorbed her).

If this is true then we're about to see Kenpachi go Ape-S*** on a bunch of fodder, WHAT THE HELL IS KUBO PLAYING AT!!! We should be seeing Kenpachi go Crazy on Hashwalt not flipping fodders, I hope I'm wrong because I'll be pissed if it turns out like this.

So Gremmy is essentially brain dead, but since his soul brain (lol) didn't disappear, does this mean that Bach didn't get his soul/power yet ? Maybe it's Kubo's way of trying to prevent Bach from gaining too hax powers ?

So, Kenpachi did take some damage. I guess he still has the same fighting style, hmmmmm.

According to those pages, Gremmy's power already stopped working on Yachiru back then:
    Spoiler!

so it couldn't be his fault. What's more, Yachiru should have been with Kotetsu and the two Captains at that point, so if Yachiru was absorbed, so was Kensei, Rose and Kotetsu...

It's time for Kenpachi to face the girls squad... without their leader... well I guess with their powers combined (perhaps what they have absorbed ?) it might be tricky, seeing as one controls lightnings, other gravity and those last two also seem to have a pretty tricky powers themselves...

Well that's it... no body can actually contain zaraki's power... like gremmy said... even his imagination can only imagine up to were kenpachi is ryt now... eyepatch and no bankai yet..... that means that even 4 female SR's wouldn't stand a chance against zaraki..... Only thing is were is yachiru? My guess is that juha has her.... in order for zaraki to change his allegiance and become a special war potential under juha bach... this is his strategy... zaraki indeed cares for someone and that is yachiru

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Well that's it... no body can actually contain zaraki's power... like gremmy said... even his imagination can only imagine up to were kenpachi is ryt now... eyepatch and no bankai yet..... that means that even 4 female SR's wouldn't stand a chance against zaraki..... Only thing is were is yachiru? My guess is that juha has her.... in order for zaraki to change his allegiance and become a special war potential under juha bach... this is his strategy... zaraki indeed cares for someone and that is yachiru
    Huh ? I thought that Gremmy meant that he was able to imagine the true extend of his power, but was unable to imagine a body that was capable of containing such amounts of power (that is why his imagined body imploded, because it couldn't contain such power).

Yeah, it turned out that the reason why Gremmy lost after all, was really because he had imagined the awesomeness of Kenpachi's true power which he simply couldn't handle... well I liked Kenpachi's explanation in the previous chapter better (or was it mistranslation in that case ?), but I guess this one contains more trolling and hype .

It could be a stark type deal where they were split apart at one point, their relationship was weird to begin with, Yachiru just showed up one day when he was done with a fight. Either way she was cool but id like to see Kenpachi go nuts without her around. Plus her zanpakuto kind of reminds me of his, shes got that massive sword when she goes shikai, so does he hmmm. These 4 bitches better get killed quick though, just like how Haribel had her crew but they ended up living and sucking even more lol, kill them and put them out of their misery. We saw Renji and Rukia with their new powers so does that mean we get to see Byakuya now with those 4 chicks?
    A pie in the sky?

^ Actually, I expect the VC showing up now, since they still need their spot to shine. Hisagi, Ikkaku, Yumichika and perhaps Momo with Matsumoto ? Or it's time for some other players to appear, like the Shiba clan, the Arrancar team or something ? I don't think that Kubo would just waste those 4 on Kenpachi, after he made them live through their "leader".

Decidedly Undecided
    This week's chapter wasn't bad, but after waiting two weeks, it's not really what I expected.

My prediction for next week, Kenpachi manages somehow to go Bankai.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi